Munya Slayqueen Exposes Him After He Fakt and Dumped Her with a Kid

Nursing na salonist…she shud count herself lucky baite is not murderous…and in any case,she went in with her legs wide open. What did she expect?

at least he didnt kill her

Sometimes I tthink women are plain sstupid… a nigga anakulipia hao 180 for 10 months and instead of pocketing the cash and renting the apartment for more uko tu hapo unakula ukihara and expecting more

Is she trying to go sharon way ? Not wise. If women can stop threatening men it’s easier to help them.

Plain stupid. For sure.

I can do better than Munya any day, any time or it’s only me who sets high standards about women I ferk?

Saa zingine mtu hukutana tu Nakitu unapita nayo, majuto baadaye.

Hakupenda utamu ulizidi akamwaga ndani,dame naye alikua amemwekea mtego ukamnasa.

Its either She is Daft ama Lazy, such a woman hawezi leta any growth to a relationship kulalia tu maskio

She saw the 180k a month apartment and thought she’s reached 7th heaven. Apambane na hali yake ya ubumbuazi

Ni ya Munya kabisaaa

sasa si agekula kitu beautiful atleast,halafu nani aliambia madem ati ukimwagiwa ndani you owe something to the man,atalose everything at the end ata agenyamaza.anyway who am i to say what ladies should do?

Van Persie akidive

Ile maji Governors wanapewa imwagwe…:D:D

you mean maji as in maji? si already wamemwagamwaga kila mahali?

Aaaaai ‘sis’ hatugwes mwaga Keringet bosa igo! :D:D:D

If this naughty behavior of impregnating sray kwins comes from the water, basi yamwagwe…

uza gari ka una log book