Muosho MMOJA

Top load washing machines are a waste of time and messy. With front load automatic, connect water, power, add soap, cloths, sit down collect your cloths dry at the end

You need to hang them or they will grow mould. They are also not wearable even if spun at 1600rpm. If a washer isnt labeled like washer/dryer, 8/5kg, 10/7kg etc then it cant dry, but can only spin.

It only needs power, water supply and outlet. Unaweza iweka anywhere in the house coz it doesn’t lick water neither dirties floor and sorrounding

Why would one need a dryer in the tropics?

LG has a mode called crease care. Crease care leaves the cloths with small moist for ironing like the one you get with moist iron machines. This prevents cloths from creasing otherwise if you do not want to iron, hang for 2 minutes

After spinning, if i need a cloth there, i take it immediately, iron wear and am out.

You dont need a drier in Africa and since most machines spin the cloths completely, you do not need to hang them either

Are you talking from a point of experience? because the moist ironing part is a drying mode called “iron dry”. And you need to hang clothes out after spinning. dont mislead people.

Machines are different- LG is not Samsung or whatever. Am talking of LG automatic front load- it has crease care mode. Get into any supermarket and check that. You seem to be talking theories or what you don’t know

Here is my machine crease care mode;

[ATTACH=full]297358[/ATTACH]

Your machine has no dry function. Like most new to machine washing, you think spinning is drying but it isnt. Dont lie to us about obvious stuff. where is the dry function label?

I would advise anyone looking for a machine to look for one with clear dry function
[ATTACH=full]297375[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]297376[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]297377[/ATTACH]

Didn’t say my machine dries but spins. I said it has a crease care. Are there other voices speaking in your head?

most put them close to an existing sink as it’s easier to tap the inlet and outlet from there