Muranga MCAs Bribed Kshs.100k to reject Punguza Mizigo Bill

In shambles means we don’t have funds for it and by the way its very easy to pass it when people are low emotionally

I meant the people will be disgusted with the govt no way will they support a govt position

Why did he not raise the objections he is raising now? What hindsight has he got that the other members don’t?

Unangoja I mispeak so that you can divert attention and show me that ruto sponsored it when in reality you are trying to convince yourself not to support it, this isn’t about aukot, it’s about his bill, If you have issues you want to discuss about the bill, mention them tuongee.

I chose to remain quiet… Coz you infer things I haven’t even though about. Did I mention Ruto?

Kenya has a long way to go. 200 years at least, for any drop of democracy to be witnessed.

Aukot is being stage managed. What you’re seeing is not the truth.

His bill will fail. We will then wait for BBI and fail it too. We can’t tear up and entire document to accommodate 3 old and greedy individusks. No. Hao wangwana should retire. I forsee Raila akienda zake in 2023. Ile mateso amepitia!

BBI, if it’s a do or die , for those who matter in this country, then be rest assured, itapita

Yes. There is a possibility they will rig it. Raila and his brother are up to no good. We will know what to do