Murkomen dismisses CS Rotich arrest as pure 'PR stunt'

So u know something

I cannot wait for Dr WSR to unveil the ‘Hustler Nation’s Party [of Kenya]’

Time for Murkomen kufunga bakuli. If the suspects are innocent tutajua huko mbele. Hii kiherehere yake ni upuus mtupu hata kama yeye ni Keiyo kama Rotich.

*thieves mwarimo

Reminds me of Nothern Kenya where I schooled! It made me appreciate all the cultures from all over our beautiful country. If you went for ‘greater heights’, I was there too. I got there at 17:15, a little late!

the reaction of the gang was as expected, they came out to dismiss the arrests as mere PR and to disown Rotich as the other side’s man. it was a rude reality coz they had all along thought their boss had worked some magic to kill off the investigation. true they should fyata midomo and wait or the court process to end. otherwise the more the likes of Sudi open their mouths the worse their boss looks.

[SIZE=1]thanks for the correction although i had highlighted it to show i didn’t mean it that way.[/SIZE]

The arrests are mere PR. Unfortunately being Kalenjins, Murkomen is not the best man to speak. Kinoti and Noordin are camera loving folks. Very unfortunate that people’s energies are being spent on fake hope.

PR or not they are way better than Tobiko and the other guy.

This is the toxic aspect of tribalism…

There is no scam Murkomen has not been involved since 2013, NYS exposed the entire crew even the so called opposition. When the due process of the court is done (I hope it does) Murkomen will be in the dock to answer a few questions (an awkward situation considering that he is part of the legal defence team).