Murkomen na Gachoka kule twira

Thanks for educating me about kikuyus

You are really trying to make Tonny the issue here, issue ni kwamba Kalenjin leadership messed up the two projects that were meant to help their own people. Where I come we a saying that loosely translates “even a mad man can give you direction when you are lost”.

Nyani haioni thutha

Not trying to hate him, I hate him already ffor what he did to his Mum and small bro kina Pius. You quoted him so I am going by that. In politics we also look at who is saying what…so well well well if Tony is speaking on behalf of UHURU si akwede huko pls…last I checked he was speaking for RAO in 2013.
His late father perished at a time when Moi was eliminating any Kikuyu tycoon by all means possible. Denial of loans, car accidents name it. This is how his dad perished so he has some beef to square with Kales but akwende. He lost his family property twice.

Alpha Male who every weekend its baba this, kitendawili that. Tell him to address issues about economy. Raila sio sera

these gyys are selling a simple dream of paradise back to the old days. when all you needed to get a gvt job was a kalenjin dialect. they are blatantly saying we will go back to the old days when gvt coffers were the tit on which rift valley sucked. the kales miss the good old days when they didn’t need to hassle like the rest yet they can speak kalenjin

Kende Mosi unakuwanga na machungu na DP uncle Dr WSR ?

What has that to do with the Kimwarer issue. We all know that his past is dodgy but even a broken clock is correct twice in a day

My position about Uliam is known.

Niko nyuma ya WSR saa hii unless nione another thief with a manifesto that catches my eye. He fought back at De Matthews funeral. If you cannot understand his woes from there I cannot even attempt to answer about Kimwarer.
Further have you by any chance looked at the Kenyatta owned assets???now pls

hope you not attacking Tony Cz he is simply telling kalenjins that the enemies hail from within. Whichever the political divide he belongs doesn’t matter. and whatever inheritance he squandered is not relevant with his post whatsoever

You know the DP ensured RWNEBP so ni wengi kwa hii thread wakikutana na yeye kwa dark alley ni kumaliza yeye

Amesema yeye ako nyuma ya Uliam sasa tuachane na yeye.

Eeeeeeer oki. I beg to differ. I am not attacking him whatsover. That is giving him so much credit. His name came up…he is talking hogwash in my eyes.

There are other candidates in elections. Ubaya ya wakenya is voting for Ruto to stop Raila or voting for Raila to stop Ruto. Hakuna kusoma manifesto. That’s why Kenya is stagnating. Juzi Kiraitu said there are 130 projects in Meru started by jubilee in 2013 and none is complete. But guess what, in 2022 they will vote in Ruto to punish Uhuru. Na watu wa Kiambu voting for Waititu to punish Kabogo???

Raila is the god lord of poverty. Ken Okoth humiliated Raila because he did in a short period what Raila has never been able to do in ages.

Any politician who wants free money is supporting bbi initiative and team embrace.

You’re not addressing the issue.
We know Raila did zilch in Kibera
But why is he your campaign manifesto?
Tell people what you have done the last 10 years and what you are going to do the next 5 years

What are the names of the other candidates ndiyo we dig them out? right now WSR reigns supreme but so does Jaduong Babuon who we were told earlier was not contesting, you even said it yourself. Raila will not be sending UK home, they are working on constitutional changes. The battle is on.

For me and my ilk anyone that can send the Kenyatta dynasty home…we are on…ta muithikiri wa kuiywooo

Ruto is not the president. Ruto’s delegated duties were given to Matiang’i. Ask Matiang’i and Uhuru what they have done. Ruto is not the minister for dams. Ruto is not the minister who allocates money to Dams.

Uongo tu, bado hatujasahau “the Stadium in Wote, which is historic”.