Murkomen to become Saint after donation ( DP very Happy)

Where did he get the 18 million from, I hope it is not part of the county allocated development funds, money could be better utilised by digging some bow-holes.

@langatkipro and others we need to have serious conversations with these people. The schools should instantly reject the junk, they are not a waste disposal yard.

18 million would have equipped 5 schools with top IT kit, to help create future IT engineers.

Kweli!!! 18 million on waste yard hardware, this is just too much. The Pcs cannot even run latest operating systems or Microsoft office applications. Window 98 and XP are obsolete.

Why are we obsessed with buying unnaturally expensive trash from junkyards collected from around the world, trains, engines, fire engines etc the maintenance cost is not worth buying them.

:D:D:D hiyo HP Tower DC 5100 pentium 4 with hyper threading ni 1,500 max

New information indicates that the ones in the picture are the ones being replaced… So maybe somebody somewhere is taking us for a spin!?

Let hope this is the case, though our leaders are not known to stand behind anything they are presenting.

Nikujie machine kama hiyo na 10k?

Sensationalism at it’s best!?

Here’s some context:
[MEDIA=twitter]1107017701803859969[/MEDIA]

Chloe unauzia location gani nije nibuy moja? I seriously need a comp.

Lakin pia nyinyi mnapenda fake news, how sure are you alikua ana inspect ndo alete mpya?

Nobody is demanding citation. I don’t believe this one. I will have to see evidence other than a picture not supported by an article from a reputable publication

How many gomputers… Ops meant computers

I knew this was DFN yaani Digi Fake News

The computer station where Ruto is standing doesn’t have a keyboard.
Crap!

Blarry poo Ndar , murkomen has did it

:smiley: I saw brand new computers in a brand new computer lab

15k, pesa upfront. Najua mnataka kunikula na macho pia.

Wacheni siasa mingi.
Those computers above were the ones they were fundraising to replace.
The new ones have not been bought yet.

I know the narrative given isn’t true. If it’s true, then we’re fucked as a nation!

Mimi sitaki maku. Nataka tu computer

si umesema 10k …biz ya kesho

As staff member you should behave and write like leader. Before throwing stone read and analyse. If you are keen enough you will know this is fake news.

By the way iam not Political lover lover!