Museum of Black Civilization in Dakar Senegal

Yes Motherfucker !

The Timbuktu manuscripts that were being away in the night when AlQaueda came in 2013 have been with same families for 500 years.

They still have royal lineages uninterrupted for generations in most of West Africa.

Your ignorance is concerning and your West worship is disgusting.

In a court of law the burden of proof is not on the accused but on the prosecution. So hata wewe since you made the claim, provide proof for it

Boss ushawahi enda Kitale Museum ? I went there in 1993 to do some research about a wild gazelle called Sitatunga it was under a mzungu director then.I visited the same museum now under our brother leadership 2 years ago. What I saw almost made me cry. It’s so depleted , ugly, poorly maintained and smells urine. One of the employee had the audacity of asking me if I want to purchase one of on preserved Sitatunga heads hanging on the wall. He will just pull it down and hand it to me for some 20k. Sick isn’t it

This is the same as guarding a rhino using armed wardens. Ni juu wameharibu kuharibu.

About you hating western ideologies, that is a lie because you have seriously masturbated to them and their supposed ways for this entire thread.

Another thing, most of those conservancies are simply a way for them to maintain the former white highlands under the auspices of conservation efforts. That’s why you believe that they are there to save the animals.

Ndio maana nakushow, soma kiasi. Mwanaume ni self correction.

Won’t blow my cover. You know better

Matusi ya nini boss

And the quickest conclusion is that it was run down because the new director was black, and that it run well before because the director was white.

:smiley: tell me this, did wazungu come with the wildlife when they came to Africa for the first time or they found them right here? Perhaps Dr livingstone came with cheetahs and placed them in the savanna? :smiley: :smiley: and Karen Blixen came with boxes of skunks eh?
It’s been a while since I met one as brainwashed as you.
Stick around you’ll learn more about your wazungus.
Africans have lived alongside wildlife for millennium.

no thats not my conclusion. Mine is we Africans need to take responsibility for our actions and inactions and stop blaming someone else for the same.

c

Keep it simple ,care explain why our rhinos and elephants population is decreasing ?

as we take a commercial break, this is a poor guy who came to ask @Chloe parents for their daughter’s hand in marriage. He had to go through this to prove he is a tough man who can feed the daughter. I was meant to understand he got some broken ribs here and there after the ordeal

[media=facebook]2068972276647794[/media]

Yes it’s very astounding because wazungu have grabbed all those hundreds of thousands of acres under the lie of nature conservancies, fenced off the lands to keep herders out and yet our elephant population keeps shrinking. Maybe we should kick them out? Yes we should:D

This is the stupidity we are talking about. Why should Britain loan Nigeria their own artifacts? Who are western Museums guardian African artifacts from?

[MEDIA=twitter]1071728665770115073[/MEDIA]

I’ll pick one conservation in laikipia, why is it that year after year that mzungu mama has been holding on to that conservation .
1Kenyatta came in ,she still held on ,
2 Moi came she still owned it ,
3 kibaki followed the white lady still owned it despite knowing they grabbed it from us ,
4 Uhuru had power baado she had it.Not until when the maasai decided to invade the conservation few months ago.
But we are here blaming them whites on the conservation yet our own leaders are the ones letting these people keep the conservation . Hope you get my wave . Let’s own our responsibility and stop blaming others for our misfortunes.

Deorro this is a good piece . I hope in the agreement they put that should it be “LOST” the Nigerians pay a hefty fine . But deep both me and you know that it will dissappear mysteriously

Did you post this about our african leaders
[ATTACH=full]214014[/ATTACH]
Inakaa unasahau very quick

unajicontradict nimekuquote hapo chini uone

this was an accident the other was an expedition

How about this
[ATTACH=full]214015[/ATTACH]

Swali,
1 are we going to blame the Chinese for killing these 5 rhinos?
2 If he killed them did he do it alone ,
3 was he let go via airport by Chinese custom officials or African ?
Blame Chinese for this act then or call it expedition purposes . We need to start owning our misfortunes and stop blaming others for the same

Wewe ni troll