Muslim and Development

Sababu haziishi.
What about Indonesia?

[ATTACH=full]493704[/ATTACH]

sababu haziishi? that’s an outlier man. 1 out of 10, top 7

Once lived in Arusha. Reasons as to why its easier to make money in Arusha compared to Dar

• the foreign community, pricipally UNICTR and the EAC.
    These organisations spend as well have staff that spend.
  • Arusha is a tourist hub so there are many businesses with back and forward linkages to the tourist industry.
  • Arusha is close to gemstone mining areas
  • Arusha attracts many people because of the reasons listed above from diplomats to prostitutes

Wewe mzee hujui. Hii hapa ni G20 Check Muslim Coutries

[ATTACH=full]493705[/ATTACH]

List of Tanzania Region by GDP Arusha ni ya 7

[ATTACH=full]493706[/ATTACH]

Top ten Head to Head

TANZANIA
[ATTACH=full]493707[/ATTACH]

KENYA

[ATTACH=full]493708[/ATTACH]

the GDPs divided by population per region/county runs in the numbers of Purchasing power significant differences between the two countries

one can make money easily in kisumu than nyandarua

gdp doesn’t translate well to spending power amid the populace, some reasons like low wages kama ni cash crops hide this fact. the only problem with kisumu is its expensiveness

Where is the capital city of TZ?

Malaysia, Indonesia, Iran, Pakistan?:smiley: Lagos benefits from Petroleum extraction and larger population/density which supports economies of scale.:smiley:

Morocco’s GDP is higher than Kenya’s and so is Algeria. Enda uconcoct theory nyingine. :smiley:

Libya’s problems have nothing to do with Islam.:smiley:

Vipi fadhela?

:D:D

TZ too whas a large population, has a tourism industry/mineral industry.
soo…

so Nigeria’s oil has something to do with islam?

what is your point

kenya is poor in minerals unlike morroco. lol
Kenya’s only natural resources are miniscule, compared to countries with higher gdp. I think this should now be a scenario to consider before saying “but kenya” in any gdp statement

Size ya kushindana ni Somalia vs Kenya

Population clusters in Southern Nigeria compared to Northern Nigerian that is what I meant. You’ve stated Tz has minerals too. I concur. This supports my point because it shows that religion doesn’t affect development like you insinuated. Many subsaharan countries are wealthier in terms of minerals than Morocco but less developed.

Libya is fucked up not because of religion.

but neither did i say religion, I stated islam, more its penchant for relegating extra than usual working hours to worship.

but naija didn’t just have a population cluster to the south all of a sudden. you do know people immigrate to bigger towns more. that’s why Dar is populous than Arusha. Don’t both countries have ports which are bigger than capitals that are inland? only now islam is set oppositely for both when compared, which is where my argument falls.