MUSLIMS FORCED TO EAT PORK IN CANADA

you will get beheaded faster than NED STARK on GOT

Uwe kuja kwa nyumba ya Colombo halafu uanze zile za sisi hula ugali ya HOSTESS, we ama si hula chakula ya njiwa, hapan tambua, mi natambua Arega(ya kusiaga) kama mbaya ni NDOVU (ya peasants), learn how to cook it, adapt… CHIEEETH!!!

2 Likes

I always say and will say again,there are no bigger hypocrates than these MUSLIM people ,watii ama watembee!

3 Likes

Fakeass nonsense.

Pigs refusing to eat pork, weird right?

3 Likes

Ukitaka Halal kula kwako…Hio upuzi ingine huwa mnajaribu ku impose kwa watu ni Chieth.

2 Likes

Yenyewe this people have a weird sense of entitlement.
Why demand your host changes to accommodate you while common sense dictates it should be the opposite?

You guys are going too far. Hapa hapa Garissa Waislamu hutuma watoto kutupa mawe kwa mabati za kanisa watu wakiomba Sunday morning.

But where I live four - FOUR - mosques have the guts to make the call to prayer at 4am, and we just bear with it.

Our Muslim brethren need to cultivate some tolerance, otherwise they will be in perpetual conflict with themselves (Shia Vs Shiite), with atheists (China), with Buddhists (Myanmar), with Hindus (India), with Christians (everywhere!) and with agnosts like me.

But I am not optimistic.

5 Likes

In many countries you will find that when they are fasting most pork joints are closed, you get to wonder who are the customers

1 Like

“And fight them until there is no disbelief and worship is for allah”. Their intolerance is ingrained in their religion. What do you expect from savages who think only allah deserves to be worshiped?

1 Like

I think we Kenyans are too tolerant to Somalian migrants they are now taking over Nairobi estate by estate

1 Like

But bible inakataza kula nguruwe.
Runs and hides

this comment Congress from a mujaidin

:D:D Aki uncle makende alikufanyia mini, in RKO unapea yeye

2 Likes

Manguruwe hazitambui hio, wanafik wakubwa.

Halal popcorn be like[ATTACH=full]85645[/ATTACH]

9 Likes

:D:D:D:Dnaona mliamua kumalisa unko afta ahamie RWNBP

1 Like

They always have the option to go to Saudi Arabia where Sharia is in full swing

You’ve seen what’s happening to idiots of your kind in Syria, shenzi type.

Hehehe.
Nangoja anipatie sheppart moja.

2 Likes