Must We Import This From A Desert Country With All Our Hyacinth & Sugarcane

Mimi bora inasaidie, staki kujua intaoka wapi ama tuko na nini. We know our bullshit government cannot support us that is why we still buy mtumba,

OK

I live rent free in your Head. You just can’t get rid of me. Wewe una shida sana umbwa hii. I am always in your thoughts.

Having an A or B does not define you, the school system just produces school-programmed students who are not equally intelligent and follow what their teachers taught them without questioning. Umetoka kwa jela na A na unajisifu :D:D:D:D

:meffi::meffi:

it wasn’t a dick measuring contest. i was just speaking to him in a language he understands.

Ayie kodi baa

Nilishangaa kijua MSG comes from sugar cane

inaitwa comesa Rates favour Egypt , ata photocopy paper , Egypt dio kusema

If Sameer is going back to manufacturing maybe kuna hopes.

Exactly BRO you nailed it. These fevckers gauge themselves from the As and B+ that they got in form four. Hawa ndio wale mafala wanashangaa wakikuta Mwenye kampuni ni yule Msee alikuwa anashika C- pale shule.

Kenyan education system gauges people using just one metric. PASSING EXAMS mostly by memorizing sh!t.

You see these rich Pastors Most of the were FAILURES in school but they have VERY GOOD Social Skills but very poor in Physics, Math, Chem etc. Same case with many Millionaires. :D:D:D.

The same case applies to yule fala anajiita @Half_Human ng’ombe ingine inashinda ikitaja Ivy League hapa Certificates za Online

Nakuonea huruma tu. Apart from that am apathetic.

Mtoto mjinga I am A- in '94… and I am published ka ghaseer

i’m not an idiot. I know how useless my high school scores are. Like I said, I was speaking to muarabu in his language.

billionare humphrey na billionaire keroche si walipelekwa mbio ka shiet?

If Sameer is going back to manufactering maybe kuna hopes.

Walisahau kulipa tax.

So when mumias was running under kidero , kidero was a mjanjes he imported sugar from brazil @45 plus packaging papers then anazipack kwa karatasi za mumias sugar na anawauzia 120 per kg this how mumias kept on running analipa workers na anabaki na change yake munaanza kumwitisha afanyiwe scrutiny ati ni mwizi ako na birrions of money later when kidero alitoka kuwa governor mumias collapsed and sahii western farmers changed from planting sugarcanes wakaamua wapande mahindi so if there are few sugar cane plantations in western how can a whole sugar factory thrive upuss tu

Kenya was the envy of many countries around 1975 to 1979. Many countries used to try and copy Kenya’s blueprints on Agriculture and governance but then Moi Fvcked Kenya for the next 24 years and we lost the lead.

other entrepreneurs will do that

[ATTACH=full]352267[/ATTACH]