Muthama vs Kalonzo

Eti what Mutham will say will shake the country?

PULIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

Who gives an arses hair about what one sore loser is gonna say about another sore loser?

A Nigerian wise saying says something to this effect, if a dog you have owned all along starts attacking your neighbour, who is not a stranger to the dog, know that the dog has become rabid and it’s just a matter of time before it attacks you, it’s owner!

All that talk by Muthama about there being other women who bear sons and daughters in Kenya… Do you remember?

I do, Sir! And you should know why! :D:D:D:D:D

I visited Machakos for the first time a few weeks ago, huko mashinani and i must say Mutua is doing quite a lot. If you machakos people vote out mutua you will be the stupidiest lot ever

The guy was unpopular but the number of votes that yt2 got was just too high.

A lot like what?

Mostly Roads and Water

Suck dicks, ati muthama amesema na atasema mingi. Niggas please!

Wanaume wengine hunishangaza sana.
What happened to bro code.if I am your buddy and we fall out I would never disclose your secrets never.

Politicians don’t have a conscience my fren.

Navenye kalonzo anasemang yeye ni safi kama pamba…what skeletons are hidden under his bed…

Bro Code doesn’t exist in politics.

This county Machakos sasa nani amebaki wiper.

This is a theory straight out of your rear orifice.
Kiambu people, the locals he treated as trash and with so much disdain, imposing crippling taxes on private developers, farmers and traders were simply fed up with him.
Other theories about Kiambu mafia are pure hogwash.
Is Waititu from Kiambu even?
And how comes all his MCA 's were sent packing with him?

Well with this i can tell you are just spitting words without letting them pass through your grey matter for processing.Kabogo was proud,arrogant who viewed his electorate as street urchin not worth his time and money.The mafia you are talking about is in your virtual thinking closet.Kiambu people decided to put him in his place.If he think he is strong ask him to come as an independent candidate so that we can confirm his doubts.You remember he couldn’t face Kenyan soberly when he realised his fate had been sealed.That is how strong voters are
Damn don’t think along that line again

Kalonzo and Muthama wanaume?

Functionally, Kalonzo is back in ODM, playing second-fiddle to JaKuon after a very costly 10 year detour.

He is directing veiled threats to kalonzo so that he gets his cut. Rumour has it that kalonzo was bribed 7B by Arap mashamba in order to ditch NASA but after receiving the cash, he bolted and went ahead to sign a deal with RAO and others. Soon after, gava froze the kalonzo foundation’s accounts and the cash was ‘recovered’.
But muthama is not buying that story and insists that he wants his cut ama apasue mbarika…

Budaa boss,ulinilenga pale inbox…

Kweli umevuta madreee?