mwalimu ama kunguru?

Ungecheza kama wewe upewe Bila fujo,TP hupeana kama ni top secret no repurcussion.I once said here it happens a talker akasema yeye ni mzazi and never heard of that.

Kalikuwa na maringo sana, we used to carry small mirrors (mimi na arif wangu back benchers) kwa class.
Whenever she’d be busy explaining or checking book ya arif (we used to ask for assistance from her as a trap) while bending kiasi we would see her upskirts with the help of the small mirrors as she used to wear short dresses or skirts.
After hiyo kisanga kakaanza kuvaa trousers and I think she complained to the headteacher kakapelekwa class ingine

Hi inakaa SA. Why the fvck would a school admin allow a kunguru to be a teacher?

I hope you changed your ways after kukomaa coz ujinga kama hiyo inaweza kupeleka Kamiti for life hapa nje man.

reminds me of a fine high school teacher, straight from college. was a real head-turner, 20 years down the line, as they say, men age like wine, women like milk… we connected on Facebook, and seeing my fortunes were nicer, she blocked me for absolutely no reason after some days. She thrives on social media attention, and when she tried fishing those compliments from me, I showed her naa…

I went to an old british colonial school…form 2 classes are basically log cabins on wooden stilts. Three teachers (English, Religible Ed and Maths) were targeted for close below ground observation of their nether regions by randy students.

Niliacha hiyo tabia

na iyo si elephantiasis of both limbs?