Mwanamke hard to get

Taking you for a ride na mixed signals. Ignore her completely and if she’s hivi hivi she’ll start checking up on you. Ukikutana naye be that serious man busy with stuff. Thank me later.

You mean hata tukimeet kwa mtaa juu ni lazima tumeet nisisalimie yeye

Are you truly an elder? You are a letdown to menfolk.

Patia yeye number yako then tell her to call/txt You instead if she doesn’t just know you didn’t meet the requirements. She is just not interested.

What does my name read? Kwani wewe ni mwanaume aina gani?

Don’t cut ties but be casual,ile ubeste tu ya kawaida without revisiting the number issue

tafuta 3000ksh tomba malaya 10 wa 300 and go look at her and ask your self tofauti yake na hao kumi ni nini? ukisha jibu hiyo swali tafuta 6k lipia half a year gym membership na utafute suti, get a clean hair cut, shower twice a day and have fresh breathe… wewe ndio utakua unaombwa number
alafu uingie huku uachane na u beta male mingi https://t.me/keredpill

Just like that she finds a new favour person.

Unamaanisha nini mukhwasi

Mimi nimepewa namba haifanyi kazi mara mbili na sijakufa roho. Relax.

Wapi huko?

Hapo umeongea kama Wangare Mathai watano bado akiwa [SIZE=3]vajo[/SIZE]

kwa wazito

Soy boys need to be exterminated.

Why are you panicking like a fat beta male? Simply have a mentality of abundance and cast the net wider

Stop trolling us nguruba.

mimi nikiomba dame number akatae tunamaliziana papo hapo…
Kuna some lady working as a supermarket cashier mtaani yetu, last year niliomba number akasema atanipea keshoye coz kulikuwa na customers kwa line nikaelewa.

The following day nikampata hapo nje before wafungue akaniambia tuongee siku ingine, from that day i have never talked to her again, mind you before that we used to talk when am buying stuff, siku hizi hata kumsalimia siwezi yet i go to her counter sometimes…

If a lady says no to just a number you forget her completely.Coz kama kupewa number ni ngumu hivo, what about pussy??? spend the effort elsewhere.

Wisdom.Do not entertain hesitation.Wasichana wanapimanga mtu haraka sana.

Smart men know that there is no such thing as “playing hard to get.” It’s either she is interested, or she’s not. If she doesn’t give you her number then she isn’t interested in you. Move the fuck on and forget her completely. Don’t start chasing her like a beta orbiter. If you have an abundance mindset, you’ll never find yourself worrying about such trivial things as a woman denying you her number, and you’ll definitely never be dragged into stupid mind games by a female.

The juice isn’t worth the squeeze. Hii kushinda umefuata msichana tuliachia beta orbiters. If she doesn’t show interest then you forget her and move on to the next one.