Mwanamke sumbua

Ihenya Ihenya, don’t tolerate such habits, under any circumstances. Get your house Wacha akule ujeuri.

This shit is toxic run nigaa, ruuuun…

n bado analipa fees

Na kumbuka hekaya yako na kunguru tukiwa klost, bado muko pamoja odiero?

Pole man.

Bro. You are now living life. The worst thing to do and you will regret is running away from your woman. Keep a good dialogue, talk to her well. Women are fragile. Dont let the moment pass you will forever regret.
My two pence. Go back home. Talk to her. Birthday is so cheap, don’t be too mean. It will cost you almost 15K. Chukua some loan it means a lot to her, The reason she was staying late was a way of fighting you psychologically. But rudi nyumbani.

Amua tu kama mbaya mbaya, and sing this lovely song by Shady Gang

[ATTACH=full]248947[/ATTACH]

you have a point here…

kuna mkamba na kula hapo uon, hao madem wakiona 105kg of pure muscle wanaisha nguvu. nilifanya vasectomy april kama amezaliwa before kijana una mtoto wangu angalia kama mtoto anaeza fanya more than 20 pressups nani handsome ile mbaya mpatie pia ndoo ya maji akiinua huo ni wangu ondekea my fren huyo dem anajua huezi mpea ile game nilikua namchapa kwa bed.

Lubbish

And i will say this again…the moment ulianza kumlipia FEES you automatically shifted from husband/boyfriend to father…hii maneno itasemwa mpaka lini…?? and if i may ask, is she working ama kazi ni kusiaga besha kama posho mill?..she is just giving you numerous red flags but you cannot see them…i would advice you utafute mancave na uyamazie yeye for like a whole fuckin year and see how she goes about it…

Hapana, hiyo mambo yake niliacha kabisa, nikiwa mood poa namrushia kitu isaidie mtoi pia, but hata number nili block, mimi ndo napiga nikitaka, Baba yangu ndo beste yake:D but mi niliwambia upus staki

1. Pole sana kizee.

2. I assume that you hold a masters degree and above. Dont ever marry a woman who is more educated than you, madharau galore.

3. Sorry to say this, but you were stupid. Maybe you are now wiser. Only pay school fee for a woman who has given you at least 3 babies. The babies should be at least 10 years old.

4. Conduct a paternity test, those kids might not be yours. I was in UoN, and you dont know the shit that goes on in those hostels. Women get fucked up so bad, orgies once in a while and mate sharing is so rampant.

5. You have agreed to be used kifala hivo aje. How can a woman come to your house at 10 PM , and you are saying ati u opened the door for her. You are shaming African men. Mama watoto by 6:30 anafaa kuwa kwa nyumba.

6. Thats not even a union. Anakushow madharau na hata job hajaget, sembuse pesazikianza kumkubali? You will be crying everyday.

7. Kick the burger out and support your kids through her parents.

8. From your story, this chic is a psycho. Cut contact with her from today and start a new life. She seems to be the type that can even kill you. Run early.

9. Let this be a lesson to all men, dont take crap from women.

yako imezidi sasa tafta den ya busaa peana izi story

DoNO why am laughing out loudly

Thread closed.

iza but I believe you know akianza hivi she already has plan A, B or C. all the best, hiyo ploti sasa muchene yenyu iko kila mahali. Get your own place and close that chapter

Are you advising this young man to fuliliza just for a birthday, nyinyi ndio advisors mashetani.

Leta playbill ya lunch.

What a coincidence am also planning to move out next month.