Mwangi/Equity, stop employing boys and girls!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B861MoYCcAAQW92.jpg:large Equity employs daft people sample this

4 Likes

I usually select who to serve me… Will usher the person behind me if I think the available teller is stupid.

1 Like

i love this:D

Equity opened up banking in Kenya for those who didn’t know before equity to open a bank acc. you needed at least 10k.
You also had to prove that you’re employed mama mbogas’ could not operate a bank account.

Aiii@Karl What did the boy do to you again? Surf you???
Hii ni ile ata Kanyari inamshindao_Oo_O

sure…stanchart has model like tellers…the only gud thing abt them z there are no quees…hiyo tu

same here…kwanza if a teller exchanges pleasantries with the client in a native/mothertongue language…and worse stil the client doesnt seem not to understamd basic kiswahili/english

Good to know
[ATTACH=full]2165[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

thank you…only fools dont accept corrections…i stand corrected…
i meant ‘queue’

I knew that but I just found it funny:D:D

3 Likes

HEHEHEHEHEH

@aviator =QUEE

@ol monk, pls act

1 Like

Its unfortunate to use Kids, buts lets not blame the bank on eagle to fly…how many asians have employed employees earning peanuts/‘‘slaves’’…with no future hopes…

@karl marx People working in banks are used to huge sums of cash. Mostly from businesses. And thats big money not 2m. Unless you were dealing with the plumber am jamaa wa kutoa cobwebs. That boy’s behaviour labda ni sababu ya kitu ingine.

wewe huwa na stupidometre?

1 Like

and last time they were in the news they were retrenching…

Blame Africans. That’s a dumb thing to say. Smh. Sure let’s blame Kikwete and Museveni for Equity Banks misdeeds

♪♩ emancipate yourself ♫ from mental slavery, ♬ none but ourselves can♪♩ free our minds…♪