Mwende Mwinzi

Tumejua mnajuana… SI umshow kuna sista ya cousin ya uncle yangu ako mbaya mboff, amtafutie kawira huko South korea, hata kama ni ya kusweep… Tafadhale…

Like I said there above, hizi ni side shows za siasa tu! Oh! …and do you know that she was married to a Naija na akazaa vijana wawili. Thought you should know.

Na nimeuliza is she Kenyan or American first?

We have many qualified kenyans who can be apponted but our mediocre leaders will always get it wrong.Just like appointing moodi awori

now, or noijerian?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUqvPp_zO1c

Hapa ni kizungu miiiiingi bila kujibu

She’s a Kenyan born to American mother, her American citizenship was attained by birth because that’s where she was born. She attained her Kenyan Citizenship by inheritance because her father is Kenyan, and as per our culture we follow our fathers or our grandfather and not our mothers. Sio kama nyinyi mnaitangwa Kamau wa Njeri when the father is absent.

Bwana ni Chief oga?

This is an old video, I am talking of current affairs.

Hii ni kizungu mingi… She says she can’t opt out of her American citizenship, doesn’t have that option… Nimeweka list of people who renounced

Wasn’t this her interview that brought to light this mess?

Yes, it appears to be 3 months old video, and if she’s gotten the job already, then this should be a non-issue to be honest, moving on swiftly…

Except she’s running to court under a certificate of urgency to force Monica to post her… MP’s gave Monica a week to find out if she renounced her citizenship

If I’m not wrong this job was to go to a Somali MP, Abdikadir Mohamed, the President’s political advisor but he refused the job.

I asked why would that guy refuse such a good job in South Korea? Such a great opportunity?

Some busybodies here were like, “Weh patco ni mshenzi sana? That job is useless. Not everyone is desperate for such small jobs. Only an idiot would take such a job. Do you know how much that Somali guy makes per day smuggling charcoal from Somalia to Kenya? Only an idiot would want to go to South Korea!”

Fast foward to 2019, I’m seeing the same busybodies here discussing the “small job”.

D’uh…okay. Sounds like someone is trying to sabotage her, and she sounds like she really needs it, so they should just let her work.

If she really needs it, she can always renounce her American citizenship…

Stop discussing a long gone train, I see that you’re all behind schedule. Mwende has already reported to job, courtesy of kamwana chronies. If you need her number come inbox but I promise you I won’t give to you. :smiley:

We have a stupid parliament which rubberstamps everything konyagi decides. We have million kenyans qualified for the job but Gathicha only sees an American. Uyu ni uhiii

a Kenyan citizen since 2017 na anapewa kazi ya Kenyan ambassador? Bure kabisa arudi milwaukee

Hata wewe you’re swallowing whatever she’s telling you hook line and sinker… Mbona amekimbia court?