Mwenye...The famous Sabina Joy.

Mungiki thinks money is the only capital,he has never heard of Human Capital.Tragedy of the unschooled fools.

Mapoko Ku kinda maku.

Saaaa interview malaya ilikuwa inanyonya mboro yake ama nini?

Anafanyanga tea bagging?

It’s a complex structure and it’s only recently that members divided the massive wealth. Especially when the founders have died and the sons take over. Greed has overtaken them and murders are a thing.

umesha sikia kitu kinaitwa service industry?

you playing god now?

Too ambiguous, can you be more specific?

The likes of Munga na Mwangi wa Equity plus Jimnah Mbaru

you arrogate yourself the power to tell me what i can comment on?

Maybe our CIC has patronized the offerings and left very satisfied, enough to have a TBT:D:D:D:p:D si tumuombe heckaya :smiley:

You do not know what kanyuria is. Well, it’s a vegetable used for mashing when making mukimo.

mwalim unataka kusema time ulikuwa university hukua unatoa nyege kwa brothels?

There’s a very big difference between ownership of a building and ownership of a business.
But do you think Cord bloggers will be keen to belabor that?

Truth be told…kama hakuna malaya hawa pinks tunakatiaga wangekua na maringo sana.

only two times…the third time the body rebelled wakati nilipanuliwa ilikuwa na remnants of blue Rosy tissue…:frowning:

You seem to fancy yourself a rational person, so I just called out your inconsistency that borders hypocrisy. That man is a PIMP and his establishment sells weed which you crusade against yet you term him a nation builder.

sawa…rete hekaya baas

Unalamba, unatema na kazi iendelee

Thank you old m’ngich that is where i met Waitherero. @kulichys mom

Si Kahurura ? Ile inakaa Thafai ?