MWK behaving badly (or was it me?)

Kwani unadate watu wa aina gani? na wewe inaonekana ulikuwa unataka kumuonyesha pesa kwa hivyo mlipatana.

4 Likes

Boss pat yourself on the back na upewe mbili baridi kwa bill yako. In one evening you saved 24 k and got rid of a whore at a paltry sum of 6k. You have no idea the bullet you just dodged. Your future will thank you.

16 Likes

You didn’t save 24k, you spent 6k on a worthless endeavour

12 Likes

thankyou

He spent 6k but they both ate. In essence he wasted about 3k or $30 on her, still a decent amount. :frowning:

5 Likes

No sooner had I done that than she grabbed the whole batch, counted the bill amount paid the six K and POCKETED my 24,000.

are you serious.???aje sasa.my fren u date whores

2 Likes

30K is a large sum?
Peasantry is real.
Right now I have about USD 1,000 in my pocket.

1 Like

my fren.pesa tuko nayo but hatubebagi adharani.let me advice you.never carry that kind of money ati kwa club.never again

8 Likes

She used to behave maturely in our previuous engagements. Didn’t show any ‘whoristic’ tendency. But sijui kaa ni effect za wine?

1 Like

not wine mtu wangu…MBESHA MBESHA MBESHA.was she a shinny eyed?:smiley:

2 Likes

This was not some club in Eastlandoz, No. You have heard of EKA Hotel?

1 Like

ok

[ul]
[li]Use visa/ lipa na Mpesa.[/li][/ul]

1 Like

learn the art of counting money while in the pocket/wallet

28 Likes

I think it was “small penised” of you to think that counting whole 30k (she earns 10xthat by your own admission) so that you remove 6k was some sort of foreplay…She should have high-fived your stupid face too.

8 Likes

Real whores don’t leave money on the table even if you call them whores, for 24k you would make a whore call herself a whore

7 Likes

How do you do that?:D:eek:

1 Like

My friend that’s HER Money. By the look of things she wanted an extra 24K from Me! No way Brother.

1 Like

OK Mr money bag. To me it is but I prefer noisy account balances behind silent pockets…wewe endelea kutega na tu elfu hamsini kwa mfuko zenye lazima utoe zote ukinunua kiberiti.

8 Likes

True, but that shit could have been much worse so he should be grateful.

So why again did you remove the thirty k from your pocket instead of the 6k for the bill? Were you trying to floss or what?
You are the kind of guys who woo women by showing them you have money and later start whining how women are gold-diggers

8 Likes