Mx Kodi pre-installed Android boxes-Advise to Re-sellers like me.

how does this thing work when I buy it?
1. Does it need safaricom net?

It needs internet but not necessarily Safaricom. Zuku or any cable/unlimited internet provider are the best options as streaming is data intensive.

2. Does it come with monthly subscription fee?

Hell nah bruh (naomba nising’atwe na piranha), use this na utumie pesa ya kulipia dstv kitu ingine
3. ni kama digital tv box ama nini?

Not exactly, yes there are Kodi tv boxes kama za @Electronics4u but there are several ways you can install Kodi. A laptop, android phone or tablet, idevices e.t.c
4. is it FTA

You’ll only pay for internet

1 Like

So I view what is live from the stations…which zuku package is sufficient for kodi.

Yes you do. You can even watch archived shows/movies like Ellen DeGeneres or Heroes.

Depends on your viewing needs. 4Mbps is sufficient for me

1 Like

@Electronics4u hio add on unataka i.deactivetiwe inaeza work kwa mobile. I need to get it asap

1 Like

am using HTC 626 G+ is possible to run kodi.

am using HTC 626 G+ is possible to run kodi on this device.

am using HTC 626 G+ is it possible to run kodi on this device.

kindly explain to me if had a smart tv do I still need the kodi box. aki nichanueni.

Yes, very much

Unless it’s android or ios or linux…

Ni mingi sana. Sema uchanuliwe

You need the android tv box because smart tv need to be Pre-installed with Kodi (currently, All of them are not)

YES YOU CAN. @Jazzman chanua huyu mtu nguyaz

My other device…
[ATTACH=full]20144[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20145[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20146[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20147[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]20148[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Endelea kunitoa ufala.does this mobile app come with all the add- ons or I will download them separately.

Whether on phone or comp, the procedure to add add-ons is the same.

1 Like

@Jazzman kindly help me with links that will guide me on how to install kodi add-ons

https://seo-michael.co.uk

1 Like

thanks

thanks!!!