My 2cts thoughts about the departed govornor

When Baba is calling you to the streets to make your voices heard you insult him, why get bothered now? You know the involvement of Uhurus kin in NHIF scandals.
Governor dying on the road is OK, bora Raila will never be the president. By the time the digital duo is done with Kenya mtakua mmeamka, Chinese will rape this country mercilessly

Ambulances are mini ER’s equipped to “stabilize” the patient. Enroute to the hospital’s ER as they communicate with the ER physicians so that they know to an extent what to expect when the ambulance gets there. This makes a huge difference between life and death.

However, you can’t have one without the other. We lack major hospitals even within the certain radius as alluded to for this to be a reality.

Long ago I accepted majority, nearing 99%, of Kenyans are talented in schupiditi

Sorry about your friend buddy.

Do you really want us to go full circa on that? You think raila is a god you think he is pure??? Why does corruption touching that god go unmentioned by you?

Patients have died in ambulances outside KNH casualty department hours after the ambulance had raced through the streets to deliver the patient in hospital for medical care.
There was one such recent case that caused quite an uproar when a patient died outside for lack of oxygen yet the hospital had oxygen in abundant supply.

So according to you, there’ll be ambulances after every 5KM or governors and kawaida mwananchi will stop dying in road accidents if Raila was president??

Pole sana. MHRIP

The Governor had a plan. Let’s start there. Elect people with vision. Populist politics must end.

You are right on all points except that of NHIF.That suggestion was not welcomed at all.Everyone is aggrieved by that directive and I dont think it will live to see light of day.The contributions to NHIF currently is too much to allow enforcing of caveat on its usage

Tell that to Uhuru and Ruto and they’ll scream ‘Health is a devolved function’

Reminds me of how Dp Ruto was quick to remind kenyans how their hospitals (referral hospitals that remain national govt ren) KNH and MTRH were functioning during the recently ended nurses strike.

Yet again a good post being politicized by ktalk experts.

You just had to bring in Raila. If you guys hate Raila that much, why dont you assassinate him then we’ll talk from there

While u r busy pointing fingers the politicians are busy stealing. No matter how many times u blame raila he & his kin are financially set for the long haul. Abba is talking policies wewe usharuka raila.

Such rants( in a positive way) and rethinking of policies, should be there all the time. Not just when a Governor perishes. If such happens, then we will begin to realize the development the country is capable of. In fact one of the hallmarks of development, is the the level of sophistication of healthcare ( infant mortality, life expectancy, and other intangibles eg in this case your chances of survival in a serious car accident). Development is not just building roads.

Mzito @Abba tutafte kijiji ingine tucrash pale at least tutabonga vitu za kimaendeleo kabla wasenge wa jubilidiot kushow up their brown teeths with the word ‘raira’ in every sentence of theirs

in short you two cannot see that the original post is peppered with political sentiment?

No one talked of Raila being president. Its about making your voices heard. We like yapping here but when those people outside there give us bad services tunakunja mkia. If you don’t raise your voice tulia, defend uthamaki.
Let’s prepare for the state funeral

Manze what happened .I’m lost . At least we had our home

I kinda agree with you on that. Who feels it knows it. The wearer of the shoe knows where it pinches. We have people who have never had need to use that unrealiable NHIF scheme mbecos they got security at home, with covers worth millions. Lakini for the Hoe-He Ha He clique, NHIF is a must. Esp if your peoples are the sickly type with this cold weather, 75% incidences of sudden fevers and such are skyrocketting alarmingly.

Anyway, we love screaming RWNEBP yet the one thing we should all agree on is speaking out when the Government through selfish people is trying to DFHKM us! But, then again, Kenyans have a super power, accepting and moving on. So, yeah.