My Aunt Salome

kumbe kando na kuchora vikaragosi you can preach. Kuja tufungue kanisa, mimi nitakuwa Treasurer.

:D:D
Triple distilled shait.

Too tired to read lakini like nimekupa

Waiting for the owner of @RetardedVirgin alete mkia hapa akisema at yeye alikuwa anajua aunt Salome

Good message and story although that was the norm back in the day. Some kids would give up school for the young ones others would take care of their younger ones once they secured jobs apart off course from those whose fathers were homegaurds and chiefs

:D:D:D @RetiredVirgin siwezi ambiwa hivyo

@introvert is the character that shouts ‘another rock for my sling’

Na fangi

@Patrome I know a Salome… Mother to the speaker of Busia Coundy…she’s my grandma in a way…
…used to be exiled huko when i miss behave. So if thats who Jakipash is talking bout then yes namjua.

Mambo na mkia mimi hapan tambua. My behind is exit only…mbaff

Am i the only one who for a second thought i wasin religion and spiritualism? Good piece though…

Beautifully written…

Great Great

I had an Aunt Salome too. She died around the same time too.
Nikiwa form 2 started hanging out na kina @snapdragon @pamba wakanikujia na wenzangu. She made a deal with @pamba and I escaped to Cairo. Nikauza mkate huko for a while till she fixed my paperwork kwenda steto…
May they rest in eternal peace

Personally I was brought up at my Uncle’s place. The man soon died. We were left with the lady as the sole bread winner. She had to support 10 kids and 2 more adults. Her’s four and the rest of us. I now know how money works. It must have been difficult for her. I celebrate her all she did. So in your case, give back by supporting her kids or in any other appropriate way.

very good read

May the Lord grant our wishes so that we may do good to the people who made us who we are, before they depart!

@introvert you write clearly. The ideas are well organised. RIP aunt Salome who smoked Rosters with the burning side inside the mouth, a uniquely Jaluo practice. By any chance are you from the Athembo family?

Zii.
Jakipash III pure blood.

:,-( you put a tear in my eye for memories…