My Best Klost Easy lay ever!! napenda sana

http://i.imgur.com/KPaQhqw.gif

1 Like

I was about to lenga this but just cant walk away… This is so uncalled for.
@Female Perspective behaving like Ktalk ni ya mamake.WTH?? Everyone has a right to post whatever and you have the right not to read…So take your emotional PMS feelings -----------------------------> and let live. This is a sex & relationship page…stick to genral or whatever other bullshit that tickles your fancy. And font get me started on your pretence that you cant understand Swa… Pleeeease B**tch. Shuka kwa hiyo stool yako ya kujifanya mzuri zaidi ya wengine na ati huelewi swahili so that if someone is posting in swa they suddenly become childish… Take your grandmother Ass somewhere else …Att tuondolee

@This is Gold (jerry) VP bana… since unikulie dem tukiwa klost hatujaongea…Kepp rep’n men wachaana na menoposal b*8tches and dont dare give them a f** coz i can detect envy

CHUNGA SANA VILE UNAONGEA NA MREMBO @Female Perspective

WOW!!! So uncalled for…I can read swahili, I understand swahili heck am swahili…Problem is the sheng which with my grandmother ass nimepitwa na wakati! No hard feelings I want him to express himself…Am loving all these name-calling by the way…keep them coming or is it cumming!

:D:D Cummin…

Sorry just had to jeez that load out but we cool @FP…Still thinkin abt
DFHKMBLBHNKN you;):wink:

(••) …
∫\ ___( •
•)
_∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Yenyewe @TIG hapo ukimalizia hio hekaya yako IMO huyo mgal nikama alisema ukweli ama ni ukweli mtupu

@This is Gold, jaribu kucheck site inajiita literotica. They pay for writing such erotic fantasies

hii story inashika, but iyo mambo ya wet kissing these days ni after the first meeting noma, kama hutambui manzi poa anaeza kupea magojwa aina mbaya mbaya thru her mouth…

True. She could be sucking cocks for pennies pale Kericho pub as her day job.

2 Likes

@Wu Tang…on point