My childhood Memory of Love's stupidity

Am sure its either Gamalenga secondary ama Gahumbwa secondary school. Shule hazina mwelekeo. Mixed day & boarding boys n girls, men and women ,day & night :confused:;):(:oops:o_O

Kama uko unwrapped feelings usilete hapa pris hautasaidika

haha malizia hekaya bana

Look amongst my posts I have mentioned it countless times. Kibabii

Shida sio kumaliza hekaya. shida ni time ya kutype coz its a drama that moved on for a year after mzigo ikose kufikia the rightful owmer

Tunangojea maliza hekaya

That kevo must be @kush yule mnono , or his uncle Theo.

:D:D:D
Siwezi ambia mtu nilisomea hapa.
Eish.

@Deorro nime kimbia hapa thinking you have some words of advice for me on ‘other matters’ such as nitaolewa lini…hehehehehe. Kumbe you are still supporting that my nephew aendelee! Let me tell you something that happened today a while ago. I bumped into the ‘couple’ on my way from work, I am too tired to write but inabidi we step up a gear so that asipotee. Kwanza wakituzalia mtoto nkt???he is basically screwed. I will be preaching condoms, condoms, and more condoms so that if shits happens at least he is safe from STDs and early parenthood na sis pia will be saved from being ‘shosh’ early. Si kwanza asome?
Sitakupatia like!

mimi sitaki like, likes ninazo hautawahi fikia

Ushindwe hehehe…anything else you can comment on on the thread? I just replied back to your comment. Loosen up.

These are real schools. I know another one called Mukingi aka mungiki

hesabu which i last touched 6 years ago zimerudi kunisumbua

Kabuda laza kende unatsumbua

Gani hizo?

Algebra and Trigonometry

St Edwards pale Ngara

@Deorro What are you studying them for? job? there is a lot of help online now, sure you know all that.

I hate hiyo kubrush skills tena

My deer bado advice gani ya kuolewa unatafuta kwa bro?
Alaf hapo kwa kukazia likes am with you, together like the two butt cheeks