MY colleague murdered by A Congolese

They say Kenyan men don’t know how to treat women compared to West African men.

But most Kenyan men are not simps, and they don’t spend foolish on women.

I have a Nigerian friend and I have never seen somebody trying to spend so much money for PR purposes.

For him to get laid, lazima anunue expensive whisky or champagne alafu afanyie madem favours zingine kama kuwapeleka shopping, kuwatumia doh za rent etc.

Most of the time yeye anabebwa ufala na madem wa Kenya; due to their high demands.

But it doesn’t bother the Nigerian to spend foolish on Kenyan women since all of his money is from shady deals. Yaani haimuumi.

Lakini Mkenya akiambiwa “Babe…Nataka unipeleke shopping” kwanza atacheka ama dem akule block.

Hapo ndio madem wa Kenya wakaanza kusema ati “Kenyan men don’t know how to treat women”…Mara tuko stingy.

[ATTACH=full]343864[/ATTACH]

One word. Drugs. Get a supermodel hooked on drugs and she will be your slave…literally. It works for supermodels, it can also work for a typical Kenyan middle class kunguru.

Nigerians aren’t special. They just hook girls to a lifestyle they can’t resist or to hard drugs or both. Those are things most Kenyan men won’t do.

Hehe reminds me kuna a naija i do some business with mainly laptops. He started off with a shop in an undisclosed lacation pale downtown now he owns three with a J150 in tow. So one day i inquire sarcastically about his source of income. He replies “na fufu na work. I give it to them well well”. I filled in the blanks

When a Kenyan woman say you are a good person. …my friend you are in trouble.

Alafu… Sisi Kenyans tunasema Ni majuju…

Congolese nïggers are ranked n.o 1 globally in terms of deek size. Hiyo ndio inafanya hawa wanawake watupe network

You live to your name.

J150 ni nini

Ni watu wa Doshi?

The fourth generation toyota prado

Free advise to Kenyan women would be this…if one must get a Nigerian or any other national…

1. Get them huko kwao.

2. If you meet them in Kenya meet those that are attending conferences you are attending. Meet those working in places you know. Embassy, reputable companies (generally expatriates) and those with an address.

Meeting foreigners (particularly West Africans) kwa mtaa, in pubs is a no. Those that move in with you is a no.

If you don’t end up killed you are likely to end up in jail.

Kuna dem najua anakatia na mwest Africa hapa ni premium machoss baadae.

Are you seriously trying to advise women? Don’t waste your time. They will continue whatever they do and face the consequences as always. Very few women can resist the high life and drugs. Nigerians won’t lack victims any time soon especially in a country where they are regarded as foreigners.

yeah…kwa whatsapp group nimetype RIP …lakini hapa juu hakuna uoga wacha niseme siwezi hurumia such people…na wengi waendelee kuumizwa hadi wapate akili

Y’all broke guys keep thinking dick is the ultimate aphrodisiac to ladies lmao i pity y’all… It’s about status and money and lifestyle…Same way ule mzungu kamuad many kenyan women.You wanna tell me he has a bid dck?? Do italians in coast who kamua many coasto women have big dcks??

Are you a lady ndio utuambie how deek rewires their brain?
I schooled with the late Tecra (keroche kid) yet she fell for that scruffy beach boy huko coast. Hebu tell me what money and lifestlye Mr. Lali could offer?

Money and status ni wewe![ATTACH=full]343968[/ATTACH]

You allocate 70% of your tax revenue and borrowed funds to NIS and other security agencies, yet they can’t secure your borders, si mtachinjwa tu wa wa Congolese na life iendelee? Mtawafanyia nini na vile mnapenda pesa ya hongo?
May her soul rest in peace.

Lali is rich. He has kids and wives living outside Kenya on his account, na hajaweka Harambee. He has sea going vessels.