My dad just realized I drink.

Usitishwe na mtu
Muratina, ratish: I have been drinking muratina since time immemorial and up to date I still do.but there’s an incident that made me quit it for about four years.
In every Kikuyu function lazima kukuwe na ratish as is the norm.kuna hii occasion tulienda tukaanza na beer tukakunywa zikaishsa…uzuri wa beer inakuanga na percentage unlike ratish.then again mbuzi was in plenty and ka supu so ilikuwa ina neutralize.
Mitungi ya ratish ikaletwa ,one thing about muratina,it depends with the prowess of the brewer(mwenye alipika hiyo ni master)…again muratina unaweza kunywa 1000 litres kama umeketi and nothing will happen to you.mtungi ya kwanza kuisha ikaamsha beer…vituko zilikuwa wacha tu.Mimi nilianza kukimbiza gari zote zikitoka…another dude confessed his love to another man’s wife…mwenye alishinda ni mwenye alijikunia kwa kiti ya plastic

Hii ndio shida ya mwanaume ana ndevu kutegemea mzee. Mzee alijua mimi hukunywa wakati aliwacha kunipea pocket money nikiwa first year na nikakomboa nyumba. As long as you remain respectful to your parents hamtawahi sumbuana. Siku hizi lazima nimnunulie his favorite scotch nikitoka huku mjini.

@Benn Dover watu hawaelewi dilemma yako.

Maze ni staunch Christian. He instilled in you values against drinking.
Somehow you drinking goes against these. It’s easy to feel you disappointed him.
Ukipata chance, ongea mwambie ni kujiburudisha Tu kiasi. You never forgot what he taught you v

Apologize to your old man and tell him that it was a one time mistake which you regret. Sometimes you have to uphold appearances and this is one situation where it’s best you avoid breaking his heart completely.

ferk sijui kwa nini nimecheka:D:D:D

Patia mzae wako heshima

Some effed up gày shit there

Fuack this shait. Be a man and stand your ground.

Yep. Looks like I am gonna have a long talk with him.

I remember that saga in Makueni County. @PHARMACY really let down his father to make matters worse, alipatwa akijipiga ndole juu ya madhabau

Hello hermaphrodite @poyoloko ? How is the family ? Is nasimiyu pregnant again?:D:D:D:D:D:D how are the kids ? Kuna kamoja kamepata ball?
Your lover is missing , what happened?
Are you together? Am sure mnatembea kimilili mkishikana mikono. Are you still smiling at him like 1992 pale Harrys tavern?[ATTACH=full]481681[/ATTACH]

@poyoloko after waking up having gotten morning gori from your lover uwesmakende the moderator you tag pharmacy . When I add a little gear whore @poyoloko starts crying like a bitch to the mods and administrator eti ban pharmacy :smiley: @poyoloko you are truly a shemale . You depend on @uwesmake protection in exchange you indulge in homosexual bedmatics as you sing luwere nyasaye akhulinde chewing mukhobero mixing with several predator energy drinks which are common among mogoka chewers.
@poyoloko you are very stupid. Uwesmakense won you by showing you a Mercedes-Benz picture in his techno pop 3 and you dropped your mbaruya trousers like a true American LGBT activist . Death awaits you @poyoloko you will be judged accordingly.

Jukuminooo ukuuga atia,mimi nitafanya nini wazazi wakijua huwa natamani kuguthegetha na thutha

Ukwanurwo ta kìhiiiii kiria uri

Would go drinking with Mzee, God rest his soul. While I was in Campus he once took us (family) out on a Christmas Eve. Kila mtu apewe. Since I was close to him I ordered a Guinness and he cancelled the order and said I be given 3 stat. Let’s just say we became drinking buddies.

Woooiiii…kwanduooo ni maaaii …di kioroo na ni wanumaa weee

Alcohol only becomes a problem when you let it become a problem. @Benn Dover you sound like a sissy-ass nigga who can’t wipe his ass without his mother’s approval. Wewe ni ghaseer takataka ata kuliko @magreb

Harwo piu piu

@Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii kwani unajua kiGreekii.Nilidhani unakuwaga mmoja wa waLuyha walafi

It had to come down to some gay shit now?