My Daily Atheist Meme

They have a govt they elected, right? This is a good point to discuss our democracy. If we keep electing govts. that cannot set up disaster risk reduction measures who is to blame?

I debate the text in the post. nikichoka nawashana nae

Not the Turkana but all of us are to blame that a disaster that happens every year like clockwork and affects a small percentage of a population of more than 40M in a country with a budget of triilions of hard cash and yet we stretch our begging bowls everytime is a shame a big shame. Hapo hakina Mungu ni upumbavu wetu. In a country of plenty people die of hunger. Mungu si makofokofo (gumboots) as the singer sung

Wewe inakaa ni kushiba umeshiba mahali uko. unadhani kila mtu analalisha matyre kwa sofa akiachilia mahewa kiasi kiasi kama wewe. Get out of your small world and look outside properly.

And again huyu mungu wako nini yu hufanya kama anajuanga ku-micromanage time ya sadaka peke yake?

4 Likes

So the Judeo-christian god called God is of the Deist kind?

Is this the same god who punishes people with floods and plagues if they don’t do as he wishes. The same one who has a book that dictates how people are supposed to live (eat, fuck, not touching each others balls) Dude, the guy even sent his son to oversee things on Earth. Totaly not micromanaging.

Compare the population of the Tuaregs to that of Ndundori people. I am sure these people enjoy infant mortality and diseases thoroughly.

2 Likes

dolts everywhere.
i really dont know if the supreme creator exists or not.
the best part i got no fucks to give.
you choose to be god or satan by your deeds

5 Likes

You’re agnostic?

yes

http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG7POM_460s_v2.jpg

2 Likes

When you see it… HAHAHAHAHA!

:D:D:D I’m reusing this gif because thats what ya’ll are doing up in this thread

[ATTACH=full]11317[/ATTACH]

Sawa mr. arsethemore