My Daily Atheist Meme

I was never friendly with you on Kenyanlist, I just agreed with most things that you posted and I do still agree with them even now. At this moment I don’t agree with you, that doesn’t mean I’m hostile, but a just person with different views. If you don’t like your ideas challenged just say so because that’s okay too.

If you go through my comment history you’ll see I agree and disagree with people on different issues. I don’t know why you think you’re special.

The only person I genuinely dislike in this village is @Supu don.

¯_(ツ)_/¯

ok

hahahaha

ngojeni Judgement Day. mtaona

https://thejesusquestion.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/sermonator-by-dean-crunch-2.jpg

5 Likes

Asking, are the comments/replies on this post also supposed to be ‘atheist memes’? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

at least you acknowledge my existence…who are you again?

Shouldn’t an atheist promote atheism by showcasing its benefits and all? Or is berating other peoples’ gods equal to promoting atheism?

2 Likes

I am The Lister Formerly known as Slartibartfast.

Now, go ahead and post a comment about how you don’t remember me.

Atheism is not an organized religion with dogma and all that. The only thing that Atheists have in common is a lack of belief in the supernatural.

Unlike religious people, Atheists are under no obligation to “spread the Gospel of truth” , but they can if they feel like it. @Atheismo doesn’t seem to care about that.

Spoon.

1 Like

waaaaaa ghai now thats funny

Atheists are;
1.time wasters who read the Bible to disapprove it.
2. ferkers with a lot of time to showcase their ignorance about a God they have no clue about
3. big babies with Daddy/God issues
4. Attention seekers who want a crowd to listen to their whims

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]11452[/ATTACH]

wooishe…am scared you may drag me down…no i dont remember you…now kindly knock yourself out with the hate…

2 Likes

ndio huyu algernon:
http://d28mt5n9lkji5m.cloudfront.net/i/ZggNIQ0z6e.gif

3 Likes

mary magdaline could tell you morris is a sunday school stunt,
this guy fucking had no match even the greek gods walitii

[ATTACH=full]11456[/ATTACH]

1 Like

he should what he feels like when he is cumming.
when a man cums he see god at the end of the tunnel.
a pussty is a portal where man commune with god.
we never tell women this they might end up planting an oak in there

Ha ha Never bother …they are like kidswho throw tantrums because things don’t go their way , if you go through their past
they either

1. Went through a lot of pain or trauma , in life and cannot come in terms since they are too special for such things to happen to them .
  2. Have some money or lotsa money , travelled na ndege kidogo kidogo …hence feeling superior to everybody else
  3. Have 1 or 2 degrees…a.k.a philosophers , and can now explain how the earth moves and was created.
    4.Or are just empty :(:frowning:

The devil really has a field day with them , since he knows they have his back anyway…such a pity though

6 Likes

HEHEHE…
i wish i could get blind as you