My Daily Atheist Meme

You say that but look at what the church of today is focusing on - the letter; endlessly debating what is and what is not written. Instead of preaching the right spiritual qualities of love, kindness, empathy, forgiveness… we keep yapping about homosexuality, how girls should dress, birth control.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

But no, what Christians want to hear is how they are better than everyone, how to get rich just by planting a seed, how every kind of music that does not mention Jesus is made in hell…
If Christianity was done right - emphasizing on love above everything else - things like tribalism, poverty and crime would be at an extreme low. But instead, it has been used as a tool to dumb the masses and turn them into follow-the-leader sheep. What do you think God cares about most: whether I fuck a consenting man or woman or whether I help that homeless man on the street?

3 Likes

karl max leo umeniangusha mbaya, hata your tribal biggotry has never let me down kama your arguements today

Because atheism is the lack of religion. Therefore, attacking religion is necessarily promoting atheism.

Right. That would be equated to praying to the gods we have rejected and we don’t do that.

Looking at your arguments and analogies, you make quite a case for the benefits of rejecting religion. They’re quite naive and not in the tiniest bit thought through. Inadvertently, they expose you as just another verbose dolt.

1 Like

Still, atheists in their ignorance always ask: Why can’t God simply appear as He is to the 7 billion people in the world and remove doubt once and for all? Why can’t He simply show people this blissful heaven?

That would be catastrophic. If God manifested Himself as He is, then there would be no need of faith and, consequently, there would be no forgiveness. Satan and his angels were not forgiven because although they saw God, they still rebelled. In faith, there is forgiveness because God understands there are some challenges in believing that which you cannot see. In heaven, faith is meaningless and thus no excuse could save Satan. You can only have faith in that which you don’t see. You have faith that you will see tomorrow but you can’t have faith that you will see today when, in fact, you are already experiencing today. In heaven, you cannot have faith that you will see God because already you can see Him. In heaven, faith becomes obsolete.

If God appeared ‘physically’ in his true form, no sin would ever be forgiven after that for the simple reason that having seen God, you have no need to have faith that he exists. The same way you cannot have faith that cars exist because you’ve already seen them.

The reason why God barred Moses from entering the Promised Land is because although Moses had experienced God intimately, he nevertheless sinned. Sure, he must have repented but he had to pay a price for experiencing God in a very close way and then failing to acknowledge Him.

Jesus forgave his crucifiers but not Judas because the latter had experienced Jesus in a very close way yet he still sinned.

For those who are claiming that religious people don’t want their beliefs to be questioned, they are just plain wrong. Nothing wrong with questioning, but do you offer a better deal?

If by being religious I feel better about myself, what has that got to do with you?

If I love my chang’aa because it makes me feel better about myself, where is your problem?

If an old faithful woman in the village has managed to make sense of her life through her religious beliefs, where is your concern there?

If you are not concerned about my physical nourishment(food, clothes) don’t get concerned about my spiritual nourishment.

If I believe in unicorns and I don’t hurt you, just keep to your business.

2 Likes

If god is one, if his spirit is one, if god is the same yesterday today, tomorrow n forever then why the ferk to we have so many religious differences??

Truth be told, being religious is equivalent to being retarded because just as retards see things differently from their fellow retards is the same way religious fanatics see their god differently hence qualifying as being LUNATICS

2 Likes

@karl marx I wish you wouldn’t resort to convolution of words every time you want to say something that could be easily be communicated in a simple sentence.

This was all you had to say from the get go … with some rephrasing obviously. I would have agreed with you because I know that there are people who do need religion.

2 Likes

I am all for leaving people to their own business. But it worries me how religion has a far reaching effect on everything and everyone regardless of beliefs. It affects everything from the government to schools, and not in a very good way. For instance, we cannot criminalize homosexuality simply coz of the religious beliefs of some people. If there was a clear separation of state and religion then it would be alright. But that is hardly the case.

2 Likes

Agreed.

I just don’t understand how people can point fingers without having a look inside first. I am yet to see one person who is fighting for religion on this forum who isn’t also being a hypocrite the rest of the time.

1 Like

That could have been said by a narcotics addict which is interesting because religious fanaticism is akin to drug addiction.

Insects somewhere are trying to rationalize why I stepped on their kin…same shit going on here

1 Like

True. Religion is just an excuse to point fingers while you do whatever you want. Case in Point - ISIS.

1 Like

That’s what we keep telling you to tell your pastor.

Ha ha ha ha!

Guys, I keep telling y’all not to bother with Karl Mandazi. He’s not interested in progressing a conversation or argument. He wants y’all to hear him talk. He wants you to accept and fuck off.

2 Likes

Instead of dispensing with all these words which will at one time disappear from the servers, why don’t people declare whether there is God or not? This declaration should not be just in words but also in one’s actions in all spheres of life. Ain’t that simple, because apparently the bone of contention is religious misdemeanor. Conduct towards fellow man or woman is what affects all of us positively or negatively whether we’re black, white or pink, religious or hard core atheists, male or female. Treat someone good and enjoy the rapport, don’t cause pain and tribulations and we’ll all be smiling regardless of our minute differences.

1 Like

Here comes @Nefertities and her all day debate " oh women are marginalised, oh we’re being called bitches" You have to live it people will always call women bitches but if it don’t apply let it fly wacha kujifanya mtetezi wa wanawake apa BITCH!