My day, a death and the character of Kenyans

Ile ya start up business mistakes I did ama?

Yes that one.
Rudi hapo utueleze.

I will before midnight tonight. I promise. Si uwe na siku njema ma’am…

@Abba , I think our main issue is lack of awareness. I know many counties have bought ambulances but how many people know which numbers to call in case of an emergency requiring their services?

You did what you could and the rest was beyond you! Congratulations for that.
But I’d also like to add that the cops were not rough on…and I can confidently say you’ll extend the same helping hand next time.
Most Kenyans have had a rough time with the police when trying to help…to the extent of being being accused of being the perpetrator. In other cases, doctors will leave you with a body…having refused to accept it because of the same harassment they get from @pamba!
But as someone has said, adequately equipped and strategically placed ambulances will go a long way towards resolving this issue.

…and you did not even ask him his tribe.

Shait…thanks man for your kindness and it just serves to remind us how fickle life is, one moment you are here the next you are gone

Noble act, it will be remembered

traffic accident first aid rule numero uno, tighten the shoes before the soul escapes.

You got a star in the good book in heaven for your noble deed. Now all the problems that were coming your way have been cleared.

Mungu akubariki for your kindness bro, wakenya twahitaji maombi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVGVqClGKzQ

On behalf of Nairofi Business Community I thank you.Azande sana

All that goes around comes around, good tides await you brother.
One thing that I must appreciate is that we have continued to educate and enlighten each other in terms of handling life in different circumstances.
Bravo brother

He is called Muchemi.
He is a nice Man.
Anayway you did a noble thing there.

You did well man, God will remember that.

Eeh. Pole kwake

Barikiwa kabisa ndugu. Not everyone can sacrifice to have his car bloodied by an accident victim. Hio kuchafuliwa gari ndio kila mtu huogopa. The other is getting the victim to hosi then they view you as the culprit. I’m sure as you narrated to the cops, walikua wanaona jambazi anataka kugeuza story. So much sacrifice. Shows the kind of guy you are

Wow! This is even worse than not having an ambulance.

@1776 you did well. The universe is always listening.

sawa i guess ameskia

You did what you could. You are a great Kenyan