My encounter with a jinni

Did you at least see her identity card or anything that you could use to verify her name?

When I was a kid about 8 years old, I heard about a family which had bought djinis from Mombasa so that they could be rich.

Apparently the djinis turned against the family and from stories I heard, it used to rain inside the house when it was dry outside. That their food turned into human waste on being brought to the dinning table. That they tried calling cops to help them but the cops were sent away. Neighbours or visitors were caned by invisible beings.

I was so curious and wanted to see all these things for myself. I passed by that compound and did my surveillance and saw nothing out of the ordinary. There was a cow grazing in the yard and some geese under the shadow of a mzambarau tree. I pretended to be looking for directions so that I could step into that compound and test these djinis. I went into that compound and borrowed a glass of drinking water as I asked for directions to the home of a close family friend who used to live nearby. No djini stoned or caned me. The water did not turn into shit.

Story za majini ni hekaya tu sababu hakuna efitens that they exist.

The only jini you saw was a spirit. The Smirnoff type. Pombe siyo supu my fren.

Msee, yaani alipitia kwa mlango, the same door that you had locked, you didn’t unlock coz you had the keys? Sounds like a fairy tale or a dream.

She was an angel bro. You passed the test.

@ChifuMbitika mbiguni utaenda juu ulifanya poa lakini tuseme ukweli kama ulikuwa maji wee ndio ulimfungulia vile Mejja husema “kwani jana kuliendaje?”

Hekaya mufti

You forgot to lock the door properly. You inserted the key but never locked the door because you were drunk. So, the woman woke up and walked out.

Jinns are there…if you want to see a real jinni talking enda Park road…you will be shocked

Umeze mzinga then uende uchukue stranger pregnant umpikie umu accommodate. Anyway pia Mimi ntaleta hekaya but let’s say after that mfupa ya nguruwe na mafuta ya nguruwe nimeficha mahali kwa nyumba

Not Mombasa but R valley

I didn’t eat the meal. I specifically prepared it for her!

Hahahaha! Ango leta hekaya.

No!

These things are real my friend!

No fairy tale! True as hell!

You didnt have to answer that

Let’s hope so!

if it happened to me, I would vacate that house the next day and become a pastor

Hayo ni mapepo