My Evening Bets 26/07/19

100% bonus on first deposit

So far no restrictions on bets after winning

Instant withdrawal to Skrill

They offer the markets I like in play… In particular First Half and Goal lines.

I have more that I cant think of. Looking at in plays stats :slight_smile:

Income. I have been trading full time on cricket games since 2007. Bet on football

But I think gambling isn’t a good practice at all… What is the biggest amount you lost to gambling at once?
I’ll ask about your winnings another day please

Horses for courses re gambling. Everybody has their opinion. I am not here to sell it. I did say I make my income from trading cricket games. I would risk 1200 euros a trade. It works for me. Discipline and planning are key. I never risk more than 5% of my betting bank on one bet. And I rarely risk 5%. Loses are expected and I have had losing days, weeks, months. It is a numbers game. Once I keep getting more right than wrong I will make money. I do not want you to ask about winnings because it is not any of your business really. Not being rude by saying that. Happy to chat

1~0

1~0 FT Bet Lost

Good call!

Hio game ilikua tight.

Yes, I thought I won the bet but the goal was disallowed.

Vipi @Web Dev

SV Ried v Sk Austria Klagenfurt

Current score 0-0

Over 1.5 goals @ 1.82… I could wait for 2 but my computer is acting up. I need to reboot and let the update happen

[ATTACH=full]250499[/ATTACH]

0~1

0~2 Bet wins

FC Liefering v SKU in play over 3 goals in the goal line market @2.02

I need 2 goals scored to win the bet. If only one is scored it is a push and I receive my money back. No goals an I lose. Current score 1~1 in the second half

[ATTACH=full]250504[/ATTACH]

1~2. That was quick! I cant lose now. One more goal to win the bet

1~3 Bet wins

I have 2 more games on my list but I might call it a night as my laptop is acting up

People sending me direct messages about the bookmaker I am using. I posted the link last week with the special offer they are running.

Heres the link to my thread https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/betwinner-site.117049/

I bid you all a goodnight. I am off to do some study for tomorrows fixtures. Thank you for keeping me company