My Experience Building an Online Business Empire [ Affiliate Marketing ]

You were told to choose and STAY AWAY!!;

Yes I have several such affliate sites the one that is leading atm the moment is this one : http://riflescopesreviews.com
That CSS layout that is confusing you just share a link here I try see what you are building I look for a template and help you customize.

2 Likes

so yours does not incorporate google ads or any kind of advertisement apart from links? but its nice i think i have been overthinking on this iā€™ll just settle for simple.

a screenshot of Amazon payments blacking out personal stuff?

Thats just an amazon affiliate site alone. Some people can mix with AdSense but I have found that when its amazon alone the conversions are high coz Adsense will tend to take away visitors to other sites for the respective ads and you lose traffic. For sites with high traffic you can use both.

1 Like

What do you mean ??

sales summary in a month inside the dashboard.

Nitakuona inbox, there are some serious stuff nataka tubonge.

1 Like

Which site are you interested in ?

any sir

You can check the one I sold last year from my flippa account it was averaging $220 all screenshots are there. I sold it for $3250. https://flippa.com/6548142-adjustablekettlebellreviews-com , it has every information you need on that sales thread.

6 Likes

How process/tools do you use to determine what products to promote?

Very Informative. Iā€™m waiting for your next piece. Asante kaka

These are the steps :

1. Choose a product that is among the best sellers.
  2. To check the best sellers use this amazon link - https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers/zgbs
  3. Pick a product you can write about if you are not hiring anyone to write.
  4. Always start with an easy to rank for keyword, like donā€™t go for treadmills coz its tough and so many people tend to go for those tough keywords and they get massacred
  5. For tools Google Keyword planner is the best place to start but if you want better keyword research use a premium tool like SEMRush (personally I have subscribed to SEMRush monthly plan of $99 and I get to pick the keywords easily.) There are other many keyword tools the cheapest one is Long Tail pro. Btwn if you have keyword ideas send me I get you the report( maximum 3 products)
  6. Go for products that are above $100 in price so that when you get conversions you get some decent pay. If not possible target mass products of $35 and above.

Btwn example of SEMRush report (see screenshot)

8 Likes

I will look for you

1 Like

Very informative. Thank you.

How long can it take before a new website can start earning through the amazon affiliate program?

This is very informative Sir, Thanksā€¦

1 Like

nice articleā€¦

1 Like

This is a very informative and good article. Very selfless of you. Big up!

4 Likes

It depends with how fast you start getting traffic. It can even convert the first sale in a week, month. The objective is to ensure you rank it fast. If you choose a very narrow niche it can be very easy to rank for it.

5 Likes