MY FAVOURITE PART OF THE TREND

I have a childhood friend who reads 9pm news. People are always awed by her beauty, wengine wakidai dry fry lakini mimi namjua vizuri sana. make up does wonders

2 Likes

And who watches the trend anyway. Larry Madodo is so full of himself and spends 90% of the time reading useless tweets allegedly sent by fans glorifying him.

1 Like

It’s a bull crap show with lots of giggling, taunting each other and silly jokes.

1 Like

who is she? @Okiya

Very average…hiyo miguu:eek::eek::eek:!!

Like her she’s a good lady not the likes of Lilian Hoe Muli

bila mbisha ni hekaya tu

1 Like

You haven’t been in the village long enough to know that the only hekayas I post are political.

AGAIN WEKA MBISHA

1 Like

if I don’t watch the trend ‘early’ al end up missing the news highlight hence miss the curves…

Wewe naona unafikiria na hiyo kitu iko kwa Avator yako.
My kids were all born in the UK and when they speak to each other and to their friends i struggle to understand them. When i speak to them they are able to tone down their accents to a more “Kenyan English” that i can understand clearly. And these are children! What is Rubadiri trying to prove?
Bob Collymore who has what sounds like the perfect middle class British (English) accent is slowly loosing it and gaining the Kenyan English accent. Rubadiri doesn`t even have an American accent;she tries to speak in an American accent.
Consider yourself Taught. Bure kabisa!..

I once heard someone say “an accent is something you grow into. If you can grow into it, you should [or can] also grow out of it”.

Its true that most Kenyans are taken by the American/British accent [even when they mispronounce countries’ names like RU-WANDA and KENIA puke] It just goes to show how petty people [who insist on the accents or those who are impressed by them] can be. And just so you know its true, we all know two or more people who studied in India. How many have the muhindi accent, complete with the head-bob thing?

Halafu calling someone an idiot - just because he has a different view about the manner of speech of another person who, I guarantee you, does not know or care that you exist - that is just pathetic beyond words.

Haiya, that’s not slanderous?

2 Likes

You can make your point without insults.

apologies…the comment came from a different state of mind.but you have to agree her aaccent sounds genuine and not consciously crafted.

1 Like

Hakuna shida mblo. We have all Drunk and Typed…hehehehe… i don`t take things that personally and to be honest we would have to ask my Nigga @kiLo- whether her accent is authentic American.He is in America mimi niulize British accents.
@kiLo- ebu listen to Rubadiri utuambie your opinion.

it was boring, i hate it when DJs rape good music by adding their nonsense