My fellow mlevi @Touchlyrics

mpee time.leo ni monday haendi kumix ngoma kwa ma club.he wil be here soonest.

1 Like

Woooiii @kush yule mnono atakulio mtu akiangalia…hapa hapa kwa village paths.

2 Likes

Ujue hii ishu I am chasing him for has been going on for a month or more. Everyone needs someone to download stuff to in private. Okii wacha nimpee space.

Look who comes to ignite the burning fire:). Wewe if you saw the state of my inbox??? utashikwa na stroke. I kid you not for real and I manage. I manage the dudes and Kush is well aware although not happy. I would not want him to see the contents.

haha wachana na watu watafutane kamomo hafikishi threshold

1 Like

Ati Kush hafikishi threshold? try again. Separate the ishus. Guys hit on me, I flirt back or so he calls it but at the end of the day, it is who owns my heart and it is Kush. And he knows it.

1 Like

sawa mammie…sawa.take it easy

By the way kwa ile thread ya knock knees ulitusafisha mecho? Are you a slim shady, big-boned ama curvy?
My mental image of you is that of a sweet laptop design ya STL.

Grundy apana I did not wash faces but I have admiration for those that did. Too old. Next month I turn 28!! What on earth is STL? Niliosha mecho ya Birrionaire DYoung na hataki hizo pikchas as I am at home in NBO and in weddings so fully/decently clothed, you do not want to know how my Mum complains when am home telling me to cover up with a leso. BDY anataka zile anaona thighs zangu kiasi ama kama niko kwa beach. But he is 24, my oldest nephew is 22 so that cannot happen. The thoughts oh no.
Hizo za thighs ni za Kush.

2 Likes

Secrets secrets secrets… I am out.

nisafishe macho pale inbox

No please. Safisha mimi instead. I am interested in vitambis na biceps. Ta.

STL is Stella Mwangi, the Kenyan musician. Ebu send those pics inbox nizione

na dick?

No. Thanks.

sawa tu

Checked her out a bit but naaa…not me. Wacha we pass on the pikchas unless you want to send yours? The only thing I may share with her is the body frame. I am not momorest. But…wacha nisiseme kitu.

Twende inbox

If you return the Uhuru avator.

1 Like

I will return it if he wins the forthcoming elections…