My Final Say

Please throw your energies and worries there. Our ‘dear’ leaders have no time for us…Kenyan politics mtu ni kupitia tuu. I feel like we will have v many casualties in 2022:mad:

In fact I discuss politics for hubby and because of the fact that it influences our lives somehow… But I do not attach any of my emotions therein… It is just an hobby for ne

Oki then if you say so.

Tulipigia miguna na Bonny na hatusumbui!!! Integrity in .ke issa pipe dream yote Tisa kumi ni liwe liwalo God bless this our Kenya and plenty be found within our borders (Turks can go drying)

I dont think any politician from RV would want to go through the ICC ordeal. We also have a referendum coming soon and devolution will be at the centre.

I meant in the whole of Kenya in general not tribe against tribe.

The other day, Governor Mandago said, after the handshake, he will never again lack sleep because of politics.And that, a year ago he was traversing 19 Counties maligning RAO, now he has to be content with probably meeting him at Statehouse corridors and having to dodge him…Lol. Remember again, Rutos and Rift Valley support for Uhuru came with a raft of tough conditions and promises. I bet UK had to bend over backwards for them. Now it’s payback time I guess.They will not get that support on a silver platter.

chieth, hii narrative ya amani is pure 130kgs of bull sh*t. What is peace without justice ?

What we demand is [SIZE=5][FONT=arial]Justice & credibility.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Dumb.

Too salty ?

You think there can be Justice without peace?

You tell me.