My First Hekaya. ( No Photos)

hehehe!! youngins always looking to experiment, you DONT SUCK NO HOE’S PUSSY!!!:mad: in other news I have never bought kuma from a tranny, never will, not with so much poosaey around

Say What …
.[ATTACH=full]12738[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D I forgot to invite you to the party

1 Like

Buddy @cortedivoire in your first attempt at hekaya. “She gets excited and puts her d*ck into her ass. As i pump her. she says na ujue matako ni thao tano”.you tell us that you banged a shemale dude :D:D:D:D:D:D…
Thats a classic case of…

[ATTACH=full]12741[/ATTACH]

1 Like

The comments, oh my God, am laughing watu wananiangalia kama nimechizi.

KING OF THE TRILL!!!

:smiley: I love Boomhauer lol he has the fewest lines but he always says the most sensible thing lol

HOYA Committee, patieni hii nyangau the Most Disgusting Story of the year Award

Ile courage uko nayo boss…sijui niseme ni ujinga ama ni u supper bravery.Licking and Dfing a Ho??? Nigga? Lakini nice Hekaya. I guess we gotta live a little sometime. Drama here,Drama there…Kidogo blood pumping…Thats life. Hi five for the rim job and the hudini act.
But next time Df uskubali

hii risto jo, so disjointed, kwani kuna mtu alikua anakukimbiza? at least construct a whole sentence sio word moja moja.

1 Like

Exactly!Ni yeye. He is setting a weird trend.

1 Like

This hekaya is just sad…

I wonder how many genders exist today. I’m freaking out.

Nice try @cortedivoire but hio riba yako imenichanga.

HEHEHE no comment

hahahaha this was jus sad but funny

Pussy of a girl you picked in a pub?

Rim job…on a hoe :eek::eek::eek: tsk tsk

Barring the fact that you banged a shemale,tranny,or whatever,how does a tumescent d!ck bend over to enter the as.s? Boss,n you d!ck was in the same shithole…how now? @cortedivoire

u are fucked up