My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried?

In her defense, wengi wetu upuzi ya gifts tumegundua in adulthood.So that aspect is moot in measuring stinginess. In helping you out when in problems, it could be that she imagines you to be a millionaire since you work in a bank, hence she doesn’t imagine that she could be of any help. When the brother tells you she is mean, take it with a bit of salt. Manipulation by family members can make you especially strict toward them. Kama anakaza miguu kwa sasa, it could be something else, maybe her principles or religious upbringing. Ama pengine she sees you as a captive who must be manipulated into marriage.

Work for your wife and expect little from them, plus consider her background. She might have been brought up in a very poor environment. Tell her how you feel about it, and see how she will respond. Sometimes we are quick to judge and generalizing that we end up loosing gems. Ask yourself for the 2 years you guys have been together and apart from that negative side you realized of-late, what positives got you hooked.

Then study more about love languages to understand yourself and the lady more- a book by gary chapman will help.

Ndio maana as a man unafaa kua na 1 account iko na 1milli base kukucushion for any eventualities

If you’re in a financial constrain and you expect your girlfriend to bail you out, you will be very disappointed.
In fact, this Nairobi you would be very lucky to find a friend who can give you a soft loan of 50k without much of a fuss.
Hivyo ndio kunaendanga. Lakini mimi naeza mtoka.

it seems you are forcing her to be in a relationship with you na bado she has not yet stopped whoring around…thats why she is giving you bright red flags lakini wewe huoni…those 2 years unaseme you have really invested in the relationship zisifanye uteseke milele due to poor life choices…STOP FORCING HER TO LOVE YOU…AND GROW A FUCKING SPINE…!!!

too much for anonymity?

Mimi mama alikuwa ananinunulia boxers, t-shirts, snap backs, socks, jeans trao. Yani mimi nilkuwa nashtuka tu nimeletewa Mali kwa keja. Kuna day nimejifanya Sina pesa like 2 weeks mama alikuwa anamake sure nakula fiti, ananipea ferare ya job daily. Hakuwa anajuwa ni test namfanyia na alipass 100%. Nililearn ako fine and she’s not stingy nikamwekelea mimba ingine ajab teketeke mtoto kijana. Sai nimekafunga kwa pigsty na Sina worry. Infact Naiwekelea mimba ingine Tena ajab hii mwaka.

Wewe umetudanganya…Hii story si umetoa hapa?
My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy, Should I Be Worried? - Naijaloadite, Cries Out » Naijaloaded

Hii jinga inatubebaje?

Yaani mlisoma Shoprite na bado mkaamini ni hekaya ya Kenya? Kuna Shoprite huku but not popular enough to be used as a setting in a story.

tafuta dem that you can afford

:D:D

A woman who gets the most resources/ money from a man for the least sex/ value considers you as a beta male ,zero attraction and you will be replaced ,she is searching,wewe Ni spare wheel.

Noma sana CSI :smiley:

Although based on the wrong foundation, I know of my cousin wife who is so mean to a point that she doesn’t cook when his side of the family comes visiting, he noted that any family meeting at his place was avoided, until he asked and his younger brother, (19 years younger than him) told him the reason why. His solution: married a younger wife, where people visit gladly).

Did he divorce the mean wife?

Happens with most wives, maybe your cousin’s was just extreme. Relatives wa side ya bwana wakikuja mtu ameshinda amefura ni kama wamekuja kumaliza pesa zenu. But she doesn’t have a problem hosting her two sisters, brother and a nephew/niece for months.

Ghasia… the comments are what make ktalk.

Still with her, she laments on how he rarely visits her, I can’t pity her, knowing very well, how mean she is.

True, I have seen that. Most men have a wedge that drives them away from their families packaged as their wives, while we also have good wives that fit in as if they are siblings to your relatives.

mbwa hii unalilia pesa ya mwanamke kama mtoto akililia nyonyo. If you can’t be the betamale provider you were born to be at least have the decency to crawl away on your lame ass na uwache kujiaibisha ukililia pesa ya mwanamke ati juu unamdinya