My house mate woes part 2

I have never understood this ‘my boy(s)’ mentality. The only boys I care about are my brothers, hao wengine wakwende kwao.

Kick that nigger out, simple.

1 Like

Unamvumilia kwa nini? That nigga is becoming a leech. Mwambie ajipange. Na wife anafanya nini ukiosha vyombo? Anacheza Candy Crush?

1 Like

If you follow this guy’s post, he said he works in UG as an expat and left his wife and kid (s) back in Nairobi. That’s why they live apart.

1 Like

Wrong advise, afukuse this jama, wewe ni mwanaume, find a way. Imagine your wife thinking she hosts some guy who breaks beds, na labda game yako haiko juu saaana.

huyo jamaa ni gaymate wa madova hawezi mufukuza,kama aketaka tumufukuzie akeweka namba ya huyo jamaa hapa.hii ingine yote ni muchene ya salon

I don’t work in Kenya n my wife is in Nairobi.got it!

No,my wife is in Nairobi n I work out of the country.

Wakanyama unakuwanga na ufala sana.

N

No,I don’t n cnt shift them coz of my daughter’s education.so many reasons.

if hes not in kenya…hapo iko chida bt being the gentleman he is…he can help him start off…

howdy shuga

1 Like

Hahahaha,hizi ni x files nakwambia akijua wacha tu.

He is Kenyan.a kyuk like me men.

Howdy swts, :slight_smile:

Si you tell the guy to style up or he bounces and finds another place to live? or is it now a whole other story because of lease agreements etc?

hun…u need to man up dear…show him the door n let him stay out otherwise vitanda zitaendelea kuvunjika…nxt ni yako. smthing tells me u are rather soft n gentle…

1 Like

Hahah. Boss sasa wewe utasaidiwa aje. Yaani ata bibi anajua you are used by other people. Sasa ata mlifikishana aje hapo ati jamaa atakuja kuishi kwa nyumba yako mpaka aanze kuvunja vitanda. How hard is it for you to tell the guy to move like tomorrow morning. Ata serikali hufukuza watu IDP camps.

mwambie hii msemo ona mumathai ndatoire nyumariro

Am yet to get a perfect opportunity.I will very soon trust me.

Hun,yes I am:).still searching for an approach that won’t hurt him.

pea @Lola- number yake s(he) really needs someone to break her waters (read squirt) and s(he) woudnt mind her bed breaking in the process

1 Like