My niggers never learn:sasa ona

Everything you give a woman is a GIFT ,everything she gives you is a LOAN.

The hubby should have paid for her an off-campus arrangement. But am sure the wife talked him out of that…

well deserved death iwe funzo

Fear makes the guilty afraid. Sisemi kitu…

The wise men in this village put it out there explicitly that a woman is an independent contractor, hayo mengine itabaki kuwa story tu. Wacha watu walilie kwa choo until they learn the hard way. Vile inafaa

These village girls are hypergamous as fuck. Mtu unamtoa kwa vumbi anakuja Nairobi anakulwa na kila mwanaume mwenye anamnunulia chips na kuku. I’m surprised some men still don’t know female nature in the 21st century. Redpill philosophy should be a mandatory subject for boychild in school. Alafu kulipia girlfriend fees ni kama kupaka rangi lodging umekomboa. Mtu akitaka kusoma afunzwe na wazazi wake. I won’t be the one to shoulder her parents’ failure to plan their lives well.

Hapa umeongea kama wazee 10. @Refoosana

Kupeana ikus kwa village is no big deal and the village girls give ot for as little as compliments. When she gets to the city chips kuku na snapp juu yake is an abnormal profit na hapo ndo utacheza.

Nikiwa pale CUEA taking my B.Ed,kuna this Pokot mama nilikuwa naachia keja tukienda short vacation. She was on school based program if yo know what I mean. Then when our short vacation was over mimi nikarudi pale 96 lane on your to Ronga. Kufika her program was not over two days remaining. Nikafika nikaseti baggage kwa keja nikamshow atulie will sort myself place ya kudoze. Kimathe kikanishow poa but nirudi nishi supperment. Nikasema freshi. Kitu 8 phone call, nimebugia jegi ka 3 pale Kenol slums if you know the place. Kufika kejani, nikadishi then na maulevi nikashow si unisongee tu, matha akacheka sana. Nikamshow nalala kule kwa ‘miguu ya kitanda’ my niggas thats how I screwed Pokot mama for 4 straight days kavu kavu. She even extended 2 more days. Akienda akanilipia keja na meko akarefill then akaniachia the remaining shopping. Huyo mathe hakuwa na kinembe…yo know why.

Mwalimu ebu rudia Ile hekaya yako ya kunguru mwalimu ukambani kabla ununue pikipiki.

Vipi ndugu,hio heka ambia @Ice_Cube akuwekee…sijui kurudia afisaa. Yo good, nikishikwa kanimelewa na gari naweza kupigia?

Usihusishe mungu na Mabaya ya ulimwengu