My phone has slowed down

link ya mahali ulisikia hii upus

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/galaxy-s7-exynos-performance/

They do sir. Only not as badly as the Android’s do. However, replacing the battery seems to have an effect of making them as fast again. And again, when they do, sometimes software updates make them as fast as new unlike on Android which might make them slower or faster. You should see the iPhone 6 on iOS 11.3. It sure does look as fast as when it was new.

I don’t get you. That is kinda gibberish.

Custom roms are built or ported for a specific phone in this case, the S5. Why would somebody try to flash a 64bit processor custom ROM on a 32bit phone in the first place?
Looking at the net, I can see over 40 different ROMS of the S5. http://rootmygalaxy.net/best-roms-for-galaxy-s5/

Are you trying to sound smart or something?

Back up and factory reset.
That solves 70% of sw updates problems.

Unatafuta a ROM designed specifically for the phone.
Niko na an old Samsung s3 running stable NOUGAT Resurrection remix

Wewe ni shenzi, was green on this. Hii ilikuwa ni swali tu malaya

Thanks

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

lol

But the company will slow down your phone by underclocking it once the phone detects that battery imeanza kuchapa
Hence a battery replacement restores the phones original speed

First of all explain how did u expect to make your phone faster by changing simcard

changing from Airtel internet to Safaricom internet makes the internet speeds faster

In real life 2Gb ram kwa simu is just enough, 3GB at most, unless wewe ni mtu wa kucheza games ata kwa pc games ndio hukula ram na editing apps

looooooooooool

U disagree? niambie which android app haiwes fanya na 2Gb ram and there’s no alternative kwa windows

Samsung na hangover ni kitu moja

Hata kwa games 2gb ram iko sawa No android app can take 1GB ram hata iwe gani… Unless u want to multitask games… Lakini 2Gb is fine … Unaeza kua na 8gb ram but a quadcore processor clocked at 1.5ghz italag ka shit!! But mi nikue na 2gb ram 1.8ghz octacore na irun very smooth… what i can say matters alot is the processor… RAM kubwa hua ya kuentice watu wanunue simu especially za hizi mediatek… I have experience in them years back

kujeni xiaomi hatutmbui bloat ware the phone comes with very few apps Na both Ram and internall memory iko Sawa .story za simulation Kua moto Hadi inachoma ama ihang during scrolling sijawai Ona … problem tu Ni phone haikuji na earphones…but they are sold kando…

Go to church and repent. Then sell the phone and buy yourself some food and look for a wife.