My Psycho Ex- Wrong Read

It seems like cambodians are extremes. Akipenda anakupenda kabisaa… akigawa slice anagawa whole heartedly. But if you break her heart she goes psycho. I really feel her pain,what did she do to deserve that? does she ever think and miss a family she once had? me thinks she probably commited suicide

Uiiiiiii Uuuuiiii, hehehehehe, nimecheka then nikalia, what if she meets you now and pullout that hug, wharif u meet that mboch ulikua unakula
Do you feel any Guilt kwa kupoteza mtoi??? be strong but to me u finally made the right decision, hope ur okay

yaani muliua mtoi na uko hapa uki shout shout

WTF did I just read? Dead kid. Dead/Homicidal wife? Wa! Hii mambo yote you could have told from the minute you saw her at Mathare.

Hii ni hekaya tupu, coming from the man who posts threads zenye hazikosi akiongelea ‘kunyadua mamboch’ na pia blaming ‘wives’ for every idiotic outcome. Nakuonea 18…Ichieni omera?

Unanyandua mboch next room? Wewe ni ninja kweli. Spooky part is you two laughing in the car barely a week after the low profile burial of your daughter. Kwani mulimtupa kwa choo? Bony and Clyde all over again.

BTW, why did she visit mathare mental hosp? Nimengoja kuona vile hio part inaingiana na hekaya sijaona

What the hell did I just read?
You are the psycho, not the lady. And you pushed her to fall on the baby. Naona hio ilikua plan yako.

And how did it end with your colleague?

Where do men find their psychos from? I can’t imagine someone holding a rungu at me leave alone a knife.

wueh!! this sounds like a scene from wrong turn horror movie…yaani uliona mtoi amekua unconscious en you did nothing to help the situation, ugeokota bibi ma RKO na uchukue mtoi upelekee hosi chap chap…

When you’re butt naked, they will

fisked

Talkers, now you are turning the blame on me? Tell me, what did I do that a normal man would not have done?

Sad and funny too. Spitali imeniua :D:D:D:D:D:D

Tupe Aftermath

Wazazi walikuuliza bibi / mtoto yu wapi ? si mahari mlilipa hehe

Between a rock and a hard place. anyway somebody who once showed intent to murder will just murder you irrespective of your mistake.

Ulichukua slices from mboch kwa hao yako? Mods peeni huyu msee title ya VE. Lakini uwache ufala pia. Thats suicide esp with you knowing the lady was mentally unstable from the Mathare incident. Hupendi maisha yako?

Anyway you passed through hell… Waah pole Brathe

Delay until 3am to take the kid to hosi ati juu bibi amekataa

Tuonyeshe effidense hata kama ni io kidonda ya matako…

kaundu alikuonyesha maundu.

1. But what if alikukata thende alafu u faint ukiamka upate ilitupiwa mbwa?

2. Ulipona after how long?

Man!