My Reading List for the weekend

@Nefertities Babe, I want to be in a BOOK CLUB with you. A lady who reads seriously is ‘in my good books’ hehe…

@kijanamrefu there’s a shop opposite Afya Centre which has good second-hand books. The only problem is that their stock is never constant as far as genre is concerned. Sometimes its largely children’s books, other times its cookbooks only, and sometimes it’ll be religious books. I usually just take my chances and pass by atleast twice a month and get lucky when they have new stock. There’s also a guy who sells books on the street opposite Tusky’s at Bus station but he is too expensive for the most part. His collection is pretty good though so if you need a book that you can’t find elsewhere that he has in his batch, you can spend the extra cash there.

@Smith_ :D:D:D:D Which books do you have? Also, paste links if you have some in soft copy.

Thanks shawty.

@Nefertities My collection is completely on soft. Digital migration lol. And quite extensive. We might need to discuss it offline…

:D:D:D:D you should change that username to @Smooth

Meeeeeen, how are they? You’ve just ignited a reading fire with these ones. Are they fictional stories or motivational novels? Tell me I download them pronto.

Nisaidie hii book tafadhali. I want to read this. Mimi ni mtu napenda softcopy hivi hivi pia.

@tm wa klist I have the hard copy but will try and see if I can get you the soft copy.

@Nefertities i will be waiting. TIA.

Here you go … I didn’t really go through the file itself so if you have any problems or anything, lemme know and I will compare the softcopy with my hardcopy as soon as I can.

Santsana @Nefertities Quick question, where do you download them?

@tm wa klist I usually just enter the book title or author’s name on Google and pick the first viable search result. Its no science, I take the laziest/quickest way I can get. :slight_smile:

Its not often that I download e-books. I only do it when I can’t find a good hard copy version.

1 Like