My sexy kinyozi Rwandese lady pale Kasarani

Wenye hukaa hapo nje … Wanaeza kutoa kwa car wash eti uende ukae kwa hizo seats zao hapo nje blah blah unaend up…

hehe uriwasha nduthi kinyozini

Gro

Gross, oh so gross!

Hii kitu? Naskia ukiwekewa unajikolea usipochunga! Hehe [ATTACH=full]230660[/ATTACH]

gay

For anyone who’s been to Rwanda, you definitely know that Rwandese women have a bigly thing for Kenyan men. They don’t like their effeminate men and neighbouring uncouth Ugandans.
Long story short, the sex was explosive.

hata mimi I asked the proprietor of my kinyozi why he keeps on changing the ladies akaniambia they get married. kuna kamoja nilikuwa nimekakufia kakaenda tu hivo na vile hii Nairobi ni kubwa

This thing sends chills to even the small toe of my leg…

I once had a nyankole from Uganda and it was the same case. She had a very long clit and she told me aunts usually start pulling it from a very young age (child abuse really). They believe that’s how you please a man. Then she used to do something to me called kachabali…wow, these girls can fwaak!

Hii kitu ni noma…wawawa…

LETA NUMBER TUSAMPLE…

The only massage i can take ni nude, body to body massage. Massage by a lady to me bila sex =painful blue balls. Siezi vumilia.

very very sweet moments indeed

You dont know Kasarani yet. I lived in Seasons from 2014 to early 2017, wee nakwambia almost all kinyozis are run by rwandese(kunyoa and massage), and some are really hot. Inadepend ni wapi…

Scalp massager ni kali but haifikii msichana anajua kufanya massage aisee

I’ve experienced it. Wondered why the salon lady smiled so hard when she produced it. But only used it for microseconds.

:D:D what did you do with the clit? made a catapult out of it?

Can you guys imagine i got here by typing “i need to fuck an rwandese frm kasarani season”
But trust me rwandese wameniharibu tangu nipate moja maji mazuri huko chini 2016 nitombe kabisa akanipea twins then she flew to US kutoka hapo nilisema lazima nioe rwandese she was 20 vry sexy and vajo manze
Hii ya kinyozi ni mtaro bro imepitwa na wasee mob tumia tu cd baba

Kojoa ulale