My Story

Noma jo. Aombe sana.

How old are you kwani? Na ulimaliza hio course unafanya?

Bado sijamada,nimebakisha one academic year,am 26yrs

course ipi?

BA(sociology and philosophy)

But itabidi uanze kutumia akili,

Why did you leave the govt sponsored university opportunity despite seeing what your mother went through?

Lanyes umependa yet you make your wife look like the devil reincarnate.

Its time you discovered you are a hero to two two humans and start being responsible for the next 16 years wamalize shule ndio urudie ushenzi.

I will rusha something small around 1st- 5th. Not a millionaire but bro hii story imeniguza.

KTalk maze si we do something banae sio kila time kupiga kelele.

Pole kaka. When that thing comes back especially in the name of children kataa hio maneno. Kataa Abadan. Akalilie chooni.
For now its your kids First.

Be brave. It gets better. Waaaay better. Single dad comes with alot of blessings trust me. Sometimes things happen and you know it’s just God helping you out with the babies. Avoid acting out ie lanyes. It never ends well.

5soc from strawman

Mimi wacha nikutumie Saturday. Niko na mapeni kadhaa for 3 meals a day.

Nita kutumia ka kitu kesho, all in all Remember prayers work.

Was this a genuine case, huyu Mheshimiwa after I sent cash enough to buy more than a tray of eggs, Hawezi acknowledge receipt/Ama asante.
Young man learn to be courteous and appreciate small favours. How sure a you I was testing waters b4 I send significant amount sufficient to run you for months

Thanks Niko na kabambe kanahang

Thanks @Ng’ang’a

Thanks @michael

You don’t have to dox…
Keep it discreet.
That’s is why this forum is anonymous.

He has not disclosed who ng’ang’a is.and in any case he doesn’t know who he is

Then he calls me @Finest wine after nishamuinbox.

Pengine life imempeleka too fast. He mistook me for someone else too pale inbox. I have not sent anything yet as he had a couple of stories hapo mbele that were queried. So given that the only way I can send him any money is by logging into my world remit account and using my bank card details (only for people I know) or I use someone else in Kenya to mpesa him nikajitoa and the ones available all want more money from me!!!

Think he needs to think this v carefully as guys were willing to help.

Si kwa ubaya but story za huyu jamaa siunganishi, just recently alisema alikua laid off job na hapa he say that biz yake ilianguka after bibi kuuza machine ya miwa. Also from a previous post he said that he did a BA apa he say bado anaendelea na masomo he still has an year.

another thing is that sometimes back aliulizia apa if its wise kupita na Form four girl na alikua ready kumuoa and ujue ile shit anapitia saii si rahisi.

Anyway Master G pole for what what you are going through if its really true mambo yatajipa keep trying na usiloose hope.