My View

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Mara hawaoi, mara MGTOW, red pill, mara get a woman you can domimate, and do not ‘empower’ a woman. Children of weak mothers.

Skiza nanii. A man who marries a woman he cannot dominate is somewhat dimwitted.

Hebu tuma paybill upewe i am not a feminist nor am a chauvinistic…Buhari aliwahi kuulizwa juu ya bibi yake kumoppose in public akajibu “my woman belongs to kitchen” na hivo ndio namalizanga wanawake mapsycho huku nje hapana tambua women empowerment…

If you get married and immediately get into that defensive stance, then you had no business getting into it in the first place. And who said contributions towards the significant other must be enduring? Unakua miser you can’t even pay for a single semister and you share other responsibilities?

How is kericho?

Interestingly, and it is evidenced every day, they outlive you and ‘dominate’ you when you start shooting puffs of cold air, your knees creak and you’re drooling in a wheelchair.

I cannot count the numbers of rich widows I know who got the keys to the safe and the Benz, and are living it up by themselves 20 years later.

It is all false vanity, this alpha male delusion.

i have a different opinion.
on the contrary, women appreciate genuine empowerment. if you dont empower her, another man does it and she dishes to him bila huruma. i empowered, not with money, but with genuine proffesisonal promotion towards career devpt. e.g. scholarship/job/internship linkages. in the process i pour even bone marow to these bubbly college leavers or young milfs. i have several but two in particular cant stop coming back for a thank you fuck when their men are away, and its done in full knowledge by me that they have a nigger … who aint that helpful

Hehehehehehe!

Meanwhile half-a-male yuko pub na the boys beating his chest about how he controls his woman

How would I know? This is like asking a Kiambuian how Nyeri is.

Agreed.

Puliiiz

I have seen this mindset from women especially from particular enclaves of this country :smiley: who believe that a man, once he has served his purpose in amassing wealth, should in the quiet of the night find the way of his ancestors, the way to the great north lights… and leave his family (read kunguru) to enjoy his wealth in peace. And the kungurus seem keen to assist him find his way.

Spot a strong man? Death is the next word falling out their mouth. The woman is not to die. The man should die. Wote hawa kunguru. Kila wakifungua mdomo, unasikia tu…kifo.

Kibaki na Moi bado wapo. Btw. Mungu ndiye mwamuzi.

No?

Anyway. In my family, men have typically died in their old age, shortly after their wives, or shortly before their wives. Both having lived out their lives and already under the care of their grandchildren. Old man with creaky knees, old cucu with creakier knees and backs. Na Benz kwetu haijakuwa moja. Lakini hii story ya Benz na Safe living it up nimeiona na jamii na familia zimevamiwa na kunguru.

Mungu arehemu wazee.

I did not say that. All I did was to point to you that your ‘dominance’ is ephemeral.

Mwanaume ambaye hawezi tawala bibi yake, afadhali akae peke yake. Na bibi ambaye hawezi tawaliwa na bwanake, akae peke yake. Maisha ya ndoa ni ya Bwana na Bibi. Neno husband hata kwa kizungu manake ni kutunza. Pasipo ngazi ya juu na ya chini hakuna ndoa.

Your head is so far up your woman’s ass that it is pointless to reason with you.

[MEDIA=facebook]10220158453892666[/MEDIA]

Elder,

These are archaic laws. You sound like Mohammed in 600 AD preaslching to his camel on a desolate dune.

Your is so deep up your own ass that you cannot see where you’re going.

@Azor Ahai = @Kimakia

It’s simple marry a woman who is worth it… these signs of a woman who will start madharau as soon as she makes some more cash are very visible when dating…

If you are careful enough utaona hizi upuzi before you commit, shida ni most men are true betas , wakiona ujinga they hope she will change, women don’t change.

I have cases of relatives, aunts of mine who i know make serious cash more than their husbands, yet ukiona ile heshima amepatia mzee ni kubwa…

So point is “MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE”… HIZI KUNGURU ZINAZURURA AROUND HUWEZI FUGA,

Thankyou slices? Heheheee…

Jokes.

Tell your son asiwahi lipa fees ya kunguru hajaoa na kuzaa na yeye