My visit to a Gynecologist: I pity their Wives

Hii writing yako ni anemic? Iko pale sana.

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]10403[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

:frowning:

Please don’t put any pictures some of us are eating

1 Like

What you need is a doctor for your psycopathy.

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

ulalalala, coil kwa mcooondo tena?

1 Like

I’ma puke all over this thread…

You don’t even get horny! Why family plan?

Men! At my age…I have never used this shit! Please forbid your wives/girlfriends…munaweza make.

2 Likes

I wish…:wink: :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Wait a minute, wasn’t this post 18+ posted by prof?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:confused: ouch

I know for serious ailments and surgery, it is forbidden to see a relative or spouse, but for simple problems they can manage the problem. Ati he doesn’t look at the wife naked, he’s weird.

@aviator, it’s a job like any other. They see so many women, it becomes a routine. Of course, they are men and they will appreciate something nice when they encounter it (some women are blessed down there), but their professional ethics kick in and whilst their brain tells them to “go ahead, poke that engorged clit and watch her squirm”, their body remains still and all they can say (with a smile) is “good seeing you this afternoon.”

The job can get very messy. A manual vaccum aspiration sometimes leaves the walls and ceiling splattered in red. Childbirth in most women is all about the 5 Fs: foetus, flatus, faeces, fluids and fvcks (matusi mbaya mbaya). 4 of those Fs can be unpleasant.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I think this has alot to do with professional ethics

Hmmm too bad.

Kawambui, hii yako nayo ni too much.

Nasty stuff right there. Afathari kazi ya sewage.

Did he ever look you in the eye and tell you that your have the most amazing labia he has ever seen?
coz that would be my go to line if i was in that field of work…come to think of it, @Supu don the day you hear that line just know that we finally met. :wink:

3 Likes

Say warrr …:smiley: