My Wife's Ex

Yaani umetomba mtu over 13 years na bado you getting jealous some other nigga gonna hit it too? Hujachoka na kitu umelegeza for over a decade? Enyewe hawakukosea when they said only very beta niggas get married

Leo jioni mnasalimiana na Norwegian. Utateleza isio ya kawaida. Inakubalika:D

Sisi twangoja hekaya

My grandpa ( RIP ) once told me to only get married to a woman whom I broke her virginity kama sidai stress kibao once the flame in the union dies. I know this sounds impractical nowadays considering vile kunguru na single mothers wamejaa hii town, but the old boy had a very strong point. The other nigga hitting the pudesh is never a complete stranger, women are too emotional for that shit. inakuaga just an old friend or an ex

13 years of marriage? Uko overdue kutombewa Bibi.
Why should you confront her while she doesn’t seem to be trying too hard to hide?

I bet you wish her ex was on the Ethiopian airlines flight on Sunday don’t you?!.. kikikikkkk

On a serious note, get over yourself and your ego.
Utakosa kutombewa Bibi kwani unafikiria wewe ni Nani?

…so many questions without answers or is many answers without questions…caption this "Everybody has that Ex, who you still in contact or maybe have a thing…“ngai fafa” softies everywhere.

hizi marriage/relationship problems huwa sitoi advice coz I know ni @admin anatafuta clicks

Shait…
[ATTACH=full]228975[/ATTACH]

[MEDIA=giphy]mdljqQeEiJcQ0[/MEDIA]

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D Unjustifiably in a position that i rather NOT BE IN yeah! But the CREAM rises to the TOP yeah!

:D:D:D:D:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Funny that I have just received a missed call from an Ex married in Kiambu just before lunch. Called her she tells me ni salamu tu and that she “misses me”. Knowing her, it is always her way of telling me she wants me to organize a meeting or date…

why use so many words when you can use one?

Why me,why me ,why me lord…I don’t get this lucky…I have many exes but none calls me…they call only when they get knocked up

:D:D gachui mimi niliokoka

And since she got married ,have you ever dicked her ?

Once, She went out with her girlfriend and invited me to meet them in town. We got drunk, the girlfriend akaenda home and we ended up with her at my place. Next day I had to drop her at her girlfriend’s place for alibi reasons. i vowed never to do that again…:cool:

upgrade strokes zako zikue first class kila siku, shukran utazituma badae.

Who keeps a hen as a pet?? @Ka-Buda we pia ni kama uzee imeanza kukusumbua

really bro? Too soon mah nigga. Too soon.