Nadai Help Boichild asijimalize

No she does not work. Am just trying to do my best but kuna restrictions mingi sana zao mbele yangu ju yao.
For now wazee ni noma but I can find an Uncle to help me.

What makes you think that you are the father of that child?Why does she leave you for two weeks, then comes back? Why are you such a beta male to accept that like that her brother stops her from visiting you? Hapa unachezwa Kama guitar ya Ken wa Maria ,run my fren run

I’ve been thinking like this sana, simu kuzimwa pia imekua noma sana.

That child is not yours.

Waaaaah Shukrani Boss kwa mawaidha. Tukiongea saa hii tumekosana tena mbaya kila sa nikimpigia simu ni either amezima ama nikimpigia saa ile tunabonga sometimes you kuwa anahold ju kuna mtu amempigia simu beshte ati achukue, imeleta ngori sana hio kitu kati kati yetu.

As of now meeting bro yake sipoa, go for the parents , family meetings nyumbani kwao .na ata wakiwa na mbwa kali aje usiogope.make sure you are not alone ! Tafuta wazee wa3

kwani hio mimba ndio umepeana ya kwanza? At 29!

eeeeh Boss

Enda na ule beshte unachukia ndio kama nikupigwa hauta feel chochote akipigwa…

Weeee kwina hehoo,muthuru waku nimutheruu

Ambia yeye akomboe @FieldMarshal CouchP ni whitecap sita na nyama kilo ako sorted.

Hiyo mimba si yako. Kuna ninja ingine hapo kando

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Stori yako ni noma sana Kijanaa

With the pregnancy, check her phone while staying with her for a month and and be ready to control the shoka feeling. Your mind will be clearer afterwards on your way forward. Its too earlyto do the meeting and footing the bills ju haukosure mimba ni yako.

Umesema abebe @Pure blood waende naye … hehe

2 seconds of nutting inside… A lifetime of regret…

ongezea yleodon kwa handle yako @Dicott .

hehe unaogopa utapigwo

Take advise from someone who was in your shoes 5 years ago.Ask yourself this question,if it wasn’t for her getting pregnant would you have moved in with her or talked to her bro for her hand in marriage.
Take a piece of paper and write all the.pros and cons of the decision you’re about to make and make an objective decision based off that