Nagging dead beat parents

Forgive your parents and help them out where you can.

Kama u

Listen bro kama unaonanga na hao religious leaders anywhere waambie nimewaita manner less idiots, when you meet your imaginary tin God mwambie i don’t need him hua anaforce issues naskia ananipenda na simpendi

I was beginning to support you lakini sasa umeanza ujinga.

Kemya talk machismo on full display.

Ok.

Sorry to ask,but are your parents poor? Did they work hard for your future ama ulijipanga? Some hard working parents save and leave some dough for their kids,a house here a business there. Some ensure the kids get the best of education and thats about it,fair enough…Some are just there just because walikuzaa. Sijui uko category gani kwa hizo tatu. They gave us blueprints to cater for our kids and pass it on. Kuwachangamusha na kakitu sio mbaya but kuanza kuwalea tena na bado wanatembeza…

Ulioniona mahali nikiomba support yako?

concentrate on your sister. ukiamua unasaidia wazazi ukose kuweka maisha yako foundation mzuri wewe na siz mtashindwa kulea watoto wenu na cycle ijirudie tena, hapana bembeleza punda kwa mteremko

Wasaidie uwezavyo

Uliona mahali tulitamani utuonyeshe ujinga yako?.
No wonder wazazi walikuwacha, you seem like a scourge.

Wacha kubehave kama bitch

Wacha ku behave kama mjinga

Uko na umama sana, stories na tales za hii platform ni vitu za kufanya ucatch

Jinga sana wewe jamaa

Get comfortable with the fact that i don’t believe in windlike beings, Isrealis, Arabs and their “holy” books tales. I’m okay with yours as long us you dont rub it on me like that lame nigga @Tom Bayeye i would rather drink the money than take it to conmens. Let that sink in and if you’re giving support on the condition of religion shove that support up your ass bloody bitch

Let them taste a dose of their own medicine hakuna escape, they are not even remorseful. Pia wao hawakusaidia wazazi wao mbona mi niwasaidie

Ata ndururu sitoi sina huruma nao ata kidogo ata ikikuja for the worst. I believe every mistake done knowingly na kimakusudi should be punished severely.

Io yote ni ujinga

Sawa Albert Einstein

Saidia hawa, you will never regret