Naim Audio

http://www.jbl.com/toyota.html

what is the link for?? cant see anything tangible. which toyota model has jbl in it, lets try n be a bit factual here. and you say the speakers are great only the radio is crap? why would toyota do that? give someone good speakers and a bad radio.
let mi give you my take about this? if a toyota costs like say 3m when new the cost of the stock radio cant be more than 20k given the crapy radio. well this is diffrent in toyota trims for US and UK market… but zenye wanaleta kenyaa from japan

Stop getting worked up over nothing. If you took your time to scroll down you’ll see exactly which Toyota models those are.

[ATTACH=full]82515[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]82516[/ATTACH]

most those models are 2016 model apa kenya i havent got to experience one but their older models the audios are crap. although most them are never sold here eg avalon

and btw look at this list carefully this are models sold in the first world… all i have seen in kenya is the rav4,sienna, landcrusrer and of course the camry.

Niko nyuma yako broo

For a long time toyota has good speakers. Ukibadilisha radio uweke kama sony ndo utajua. lakini sijasema toyota kama probox.

boobs